Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Other] Headlights

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I see blue headlights and have the urge to kick them in because they look gay.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I see blue headlights and have the urge to kick them in because they look gay.

and ebay "hids", especially on huge 4WD's - dear idiots, buy glasses if you are that blind. We don't need to be blind with you.

thatbrynguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Commodore SS 5.7L M6
Yes to all three. And if I might add, I also hate the LED strips that people put on any old part of their front bumper and call them DRLs. They don't belong there, and they look awful!

thatbrynguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Commodore SS 5.7L M6
Is anyone like me and fixated with headlights, and in particular yellowed headlights. I see yellowed or faded headlights and have an urge to clean them.

Unfortunately mine are now looking like that :( know of any good protectant for head lights? I want to fix mine up, but I don't want to have to do it every couple of months!

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Unfortunately mine are now looking like that :( know of any good protectant for head lights? I want to fix mine up, but I don't want to have to do it every couple of months!

I don't know of any protectant but any cut and polish will or for stubborn grime try brake cleaner.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
does every morning checking that they are working count?
as in, start it up. turn lights on and see if they are at the correct brightness (as in, you can tell ones not working) against whats in front of the car.

so many times ive either taken the old mans car or had to change a globe at like 5am because of that :/

(also the same with taillights, certain objects should have a red tinge to it when they are on in the garage :p)

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Is anyone like me and fixated with headlights, and in particular yellowed headlights. I see yellowed or faded headlights and have an urge to clean them.
OCD therapy can help lol