Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heater Hoses

purple ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ SS / 07 VE SS
Hi, l have a leak in my heater hoses not the hoses it self but where they join, near where you top the oil
tried to upload a picture but did not work,would like to know what they are beween the heater hoses there the things that are leaking thanks.

SV6.07

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Nitrate & 2011 VE SV6 Poison Ivy
try to get some pics so we can help with whats happeing to the hoses

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
this the two hoses that run across the engine to the firewall..? if so they are just a join there so if the engine is removed u can just unplug the hoses, could simply cut them out and put ur own join in or they do have them new to replace, they come as a pair front small section and the rear section both different part numbers...

SV6.07

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Nitrate & 2011 VE SV6 Poison Ivy
i had one of mine with a bubble. ended up replacing it took me 5 mins to do it. simple job. i replaced the second one too just to be careful... bad news is there not cheap. one was i think $50 and the other was $40 i got mine from repco

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
i relocated mine as i removed the engine cover and hated the look of the hoses running over the top. From memory used vh heater hoses and it's worked a treat.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Those loooong VH hoses are great for so many heater hose issues. You just keep a spare one in the shed and cut it up when you need a length of hose.