Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help dead rat under floor boards!!!

F

Frd_thmsn

vh-holden said:
little tiny geckos can be pretty potent too. 10cm long but stink out half a house.

You're not wrong about the geckos :). As bad a dead mouse.

They are harmless enough, so I,ve been gathering them up from around the house and relocating back to the bush. I don't care much for mice, but I let the geckos go.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Thats nothing... I think I got one living in my car... I saw the little muddy footprints on the windscreen the other day...too small to be a cat...I later popped my bonnet to check my fluids...and there was ratshit on top of my Eaton :ranting:

Hopefully the little bastard hasn't been chewing on my wiring or living in my air-cond... and a mate just removed a dead rodent from his air-cond.

F

Frd_thmsn

Get rid of it quick, rat trap or bait, as long as your dogs cant get the bait. I saw where one had chewed through a lot of the plastic under the bonnet , including the plastic brake cylinder.And if she likes your car she'll invite all the rest of her very large family to come and stay :)
Thank goodness we don't see much in the way of rats here , they are mostly the bush ones, more like a big mouse . We do have these big mice that hop around too, sometimes hop in front of cars and do a lot of damage.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Frd_thmsn said:
Get rid of it quick, rat trap or bait, as long as your dogs cant get the bait. I saw where one had chewed through a lot of the plastic under the bonnet , including the plastic brake cylinder.And if she likes your car she'll invite all the rest of her very large family to come and stay :)
Thank goodness we don't see much in the way of rats here , they are mostly the bush ones, more like a big mouse . We do have these big mice that hop around too, sometimes hop in front of cars and do a lot of damage.

Yeah...I was right onto it straight away...theres a nice little box of special green food for them sitting near the car now...:p

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
rats ate all teh tasty bits from the bay of mums el. caused all sorts of trouble. sent the little bastards back to queensland i say.

F

Frd_thmsn

vlv8vic said:
rats ate all teh tasty bits from the bay of mums el. caused all sorts of trouble. sent the little bastards back to queensland i say.

In we return we are sending you our cane toads, they're heading south as I type :whistling

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
sixshooter said:
Thats nothing... I think I got one living in my car... I saw the little muddy footprints on the windscreen the other day...too small to be a cat...I later popped my bonnet to check my fluids...and there was ratshit on top of my Eaton :ranting:

Hopefully the little bastard hasn't been chewing on my wiring or living in my air-cond... and a mate just removed a dead rodent from his air-cond.

Hehe. My cousin had half his plastic washer bottle chewed away by dang rate/mice!

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Alright this little furry fiend is starting to piss me off... I put down some ratsack the other night... but this rat obviously has a cast iron gut... now there's not just ratshit ontop of my Eaton but ratsack aswell... His days are numbered now I hope... or I'll have to set rat traps in my engine bay... :mad:

killuminati

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Vacationer
at my mums house she has a similar prob, thought it might be a possum dead in the roof, but there was nuthin up there. I heard the smell can last a couple of weeks, but that could be with possums