Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HELP!!! i locked my keys in the car!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Like 2greedy said, check the car.

My mechanic found a spare key above the tow bar (between the boot floor and tow bar)

this, after i had the car 3 years and never knew.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
It really isnt hard to get into a VN. Grab a coat hanger and straighten it out abit. Then feed it between the body and rubber and then twirl it around. Hook it under the button and yank it up, might take a few goes tho.

pr0n

It's A Me ' MARIO '
Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY II S V6
just smash teh quarter panel

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
It really isnt hard to get into a VN. Grab a coat hanger and straighten it out abit. Then feed it between the body and rubber and then twirl it around. Hook it under the button and yank it up, might take a few goes tho.

Even blue tack on the end of the coat hanger helps it get a grip on the lock a bit better. Worked for me.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
just smash teh quarter panel
This people is what we call an uneducated man. The quarter glass is the most expensive to replace of the lot!!

defa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
This people is what we call an uneducated man. The quarter glass is the most expensive to replace of the lot!!

a mate of mine has a honda legend as a family car and his mrs had the key in the ignition and there son locked the doors, so she called him and he was at work and too far away so she called racv and they couldn't get in so they smashed a quarter window to get in. he said what you said. it was the most expensive window in the car.. he wasn't too happy.

why not take the strip of the top of the door. then you can get to the rod.. just don't bend the strip when you take it off. ya still need a coat hanger though. or something like that..
i remember vn's being rated as one of the easier cars to brake in to a few years ago..

14secvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp v6 commodore executive
coat hanger maybe try the passenger door my drivers side lock is extreemly hard to pull up in my vp .i broke my old vk quarterlite window to get in once cost three times the amount that I could get a windscreen for took a bit of effort too must of hiffed that big rock at least ten times before she broke.better than standing in the snow in the middle of nowhere though.

vpdood

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 vp berlina
wedge the rear door open with soming solid(the side with hinges) makes it alot easier to get coat hanger in. this is wot the rac will do. other wise listen up and mikey will tell u how to get in....... grab a drill with a small bit on it...mabey as thick as a coat hanger....drill just under the lock surround inbetween the plastic and door panel....feed coat hanger in and lift up the lock from indide the door. this worked very well for the ppl who stole my bros amps, speakers and subs out of his car. the hole isnt very noticable at all. lol

personally id rather stick with my first idea

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
using a 300mm ruler slide virticle about 50mm from edge of door
this should take 3 seconds butta bing butta boom