Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help me decide, on a statey

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
settle people this thread is about me and what i want none of you guys :p:p:p j/k

DEDMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS STATESMAN S/C V6
Go The Panther Black Serie's 11 ...Only Because The Panther Black SuperCharged VS Serie's 11 Wont Be In That Panther Black N/A V6 's Condition & If They Are They Would Want 2 Much For Anyway...That Rubens Red VS Serie's 111 Is Ok...But Rubens Red is rubens red meaning it would be the same hard to keep clean ...If I Was You ...I Would Get The Panther Black One ...& Go Get A L67 SuperCharged v6 & Fit That ...Seems 2 Be Easier

I Mean If Ya Get The Rubens Red One ...& Even Get A Paint Job 2 Panther Black ...Ya Wont Feel Right Because You Know It Was'nt A Original Panther Black One ...And You Would Afta Paint It Raven Black/Blue If Ya Did Get The Rubens Red One Anyway...

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
you gota get a 5.0L i just went shopping around and had a look at a few super 6's but as soon as i sat in the 5.0L theres no comparison its so awesome best car ive ever owned

5Litre

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Series III ute 5.0M and VL Berlina Turbo Wagon
You don't mention the prices , but with these cars both having some good points and some slight bad points . I'd just buy the cheaper one. ie Buy the black one and spend a few bucks on the motor and some bigger rims or Buy the Purple one and spend some bucks on a respray.

DEDMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS STATESMAN S/C V6
Hey VL-Fury ,
Have you brought a Statesman Yet...do you know if that panther black VS Serie's 11 is still there or has some1 brought it ...would you be able to check if it's still there for me and see how much it is ...please..thanx

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Go the purple one it has all the functions you want and would go eally nice with the sc.

I like the colou better anyways

50LTRv8

vt_on_20s

vt gone ve s2 ss ute now!
Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss s2 ute
get the purple!!!! its newer looks awsome with the vtss wheels its got a nice paint job and it goes HARD! and its got less km's.... the purple is different get it..