Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help with mods

DOMAN8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY11 SS sedan
Hi guys,
I own a 2003 VY11 SS sedan auto. The only mod i have is a 2.5" catback X-Force exhaust. I was going to do a MAFless tune and OTRCAI but money has became a issue. I have around $500. Just wondering you guys might recommend/offer? Thanks in advance.

MACE

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I own a 2003 VY11 SS sedan auto. The only mod i have is a 2.5" catback X-Force exhaust. I was going to do a MAFless tune and OTRCAI but money has became a issue. I have around $500. Just wondering you guys might recommend/offer? Thanks in advance.
Hey DOMAN8,

Given your budget, I would consider getting a mail order mafless tune from a reputable company. Then when you have a little more, consider getting an upgraded intake

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Cheers,
Steve

DOMAN8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY11 SS sedan
Thanks Steve, any suggestions who to deal with? Also, i have seen there are OTR intakes & pods. I am assuming OTR is better?

Shooter03

Nek Minnit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz wagon
OTR is better than your standard pod only because it doesn't suck hot air from the engine unless you go a Mace or ss inductions type pod that has a surround.

DOMAN8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY11 SS sedan
Hi Steve, im reading from everywhere you are the man to talk to. Do you do a MAFless tune @ OTR? If so, how much & do i need to bring the car to you? Cheers

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Steve, im reading from everywhere you are the man to talk to. Do you do a MAFless tune @ OTR? If so, how much & do i need to bring the car to you? Cheers
Given your budget, you would really only be able to afford a mail order tune setup. We can supply you with one if you wanted. PM us for details

Cheers,
Steve