Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help wont start

kasey375

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais 383
Ok i have checked all the fuses it doesnt start on gas or fuel.
About the switch well its just a switch that changes from fuel to gas lol.
If it was injectors they would all have to stuff up wouldnt they? to stop it from working.?

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
As I told ratty, to me it seems like the injectors aren't getting told to spit the fuel in.

kasey375

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais 383
Yeah the car is duel fuel it wont start on either i checked the injectors and discovered that while turning over the engine no fuel was comming out of the at all. So hooked the injectors straight up to power to make sure the injectors them selves were working and the opened up fine and heaps of fuel was comming through them, they are working fine.
All i think of cas but cant get the bloody thing out because of the harmonic balanser i cant get it off and my machanis doesnt open again till wednesday. :b: :( :cry:

R

rattattack1313

it's reallly starting to sound like the crank angle sensor mate....fun and joy...there are seveal types of harmonic balancer.... some are on a taper, and can be tapped off..others have 3 little slits on the front face...for a puller.....bugger of a job at the best of times....

kasey375

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais 383
yeah my luck lol i got the three slit one.

kasey375

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais 383
its got my bluffed

Hi me again i have no idea what it could be, the injesctors work when hooked up to straight power, I just bought a new crank angel sensor,and that aint the darm problem either.
The fuel pump works fine.
Im lost :ranting:

kasey375

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais 383
found the problem

Ok at long last and after wasting money on parts that i didnt even need like fuel pump and cas, i found the problem.
It was a wiring problem between the computer and the gas switch, causing it to keep shorting out the computer.
So $75 and the electrician fixed it all up.
Thank god. :eek: :rofl: :wave:

R

rattattack1313

hoooray.....I am soooo glad you solved it..... now....back on tha road!!!!