Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

High Blood Pressure?

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
Ask other family members if they have high blod pressure mate. Both my Grandfathers my Dad and 2 uncles have it and so do I. In some people its high because they are unfit and overweight, but some people its a family thing like me. Have you been getting a few head aches for awhile that is a good sign that you've had it for sometime. At worst you will have to take a tablet every day to lower it. The tablets cost around $20-$25 a month.

Yeah i just told my old man about it, he used to do all the gym and supplements, said he had a high blood pressure and doctor told him he had to go on high blood pressure pills, he told em get stuffed, completely went off the supplements and it went down, good story lol. I haven't been getting any headaches but i have noticed my hearts been beating pretty quick lately :( but anyways, we will see.
Also when i go to gym i go to lift weights, i do like a 5-10 run on the treadmil thats about it.

It wont be the creatine, but what about energy drinks etc...Your a young guy I bet you knock those back, or coffee even within an hour before the BP test?
I just turned 33 and Im now on meds for for high BP for life. DONT MUCK AROUND GET IT CHECKED OUT.

I used to drink about 3-5 redbulls/v's a day until i started working out (October 2009) now i don't touch them, if anything i'll have the occasional iced coffee in the mornings, Before my assessment, i had a creatine shake the night before on my bicep/back routine and an iced coffee Tuesday morning, my assessment was 8:30 Tuesday night. I got a blood test a few weeks ago and my creatine levels were above average (Obviously from the shakes), and another area was above average but can't quite remember and i can't find the results sheet, i know it was something to do with taking too much protien which ive lowered alot now.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
There's a few Body Building forums out there,have a browse there are more
than likely people who have had similar experiences.

They are a good source of information also,find out from other peoples experiences what works & what
doesnt.

*Seeking a Doctors advice would be my first thoughts though.