Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Matphoenix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SS
Getting back on track and not about Mopar Valiants

I am going NOPD and getting paint correction and paint protection done by a pro and not by the dealership, i also really want all the factory plastics and for the car to be left as is.

I will try be there again to watch it get loaded onto the truck at factory then follow the truck down to the dealer.
Do they let anyone on site to watch it be loaded? Or do you already have access?

LS3Director

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Director
Awww, you guys. Hahahahaha

Big detail of the Redline today. Might go for a cruise.

Is anyone yet to lock in their options? I am. Dealer emailed me Friday week asking me to confirm. I'm still undecided between factory (HEC?) fitment and dealer fit to save on LCT. I have decided against the power decal but.

I've settled on SOAG Director with Black fender vents & 6.2 decal. Will look to add Opticoat, tint & HSV springs to lower after delivery

It's still a long wait for Sept delivery

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I've settled on SOAG Director with Black fender vents & 6.2 decal. Will look to add Opticoat, tint & HSV springs to lower after delivery

That will look awesome. Long yes. But worth the wait.

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Geez look at that huge go pro camera they have fixed to the side of the car......
Hi SC,
You canna hand a man better knowledge. Thanks man

re the go pro, I thing that's what they used to time the quarter mile (400m) and the speed interval times

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Hi SC,
You canna hand a man better knowledge. Thanks man

re the go pro, I thing that's what they used to time the quarter mile (400m) and the speed interval times
its called the Corrivet gear they used in testing

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
its called the Corrivet gear they used in testing
Yep, that's exactly what I remembered but I thought the GoPro thing sounded funnier :) (because they used to have stuff like that then)

Last edited:

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Yep, that's exactly what I remembered but I thought the GoPro thing sounded funnier :) (because they used to have stuff like that then)

Yeh, I remember the in car cameras used in DJ and PB racing cars now they were the real GoPros

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
I just came across this news article from
"The Motorsport edition — based on the SS Redline sedan — was supposed to be called Bathurst, according to Holden insiders, as another nod to Brocky, who notched up nine wins on Australian motorsport’s sacred site.

Even the code on the build plate starts with “KOM”, for King of the Mountain.

However, the marketing types at the new-age conservative Holden, trying to remodel itself in a European glow as it prepares to switch solely to imported cars from the end of this year, deemed Bathurst too blokey."
http://www.news.com.au/technology/i...s/news-story/77b4a368ef43bf952247602a377dbe80

"Too Blokey"???? because of political correctness we missed out on a great name.
'you canna hand a commodore a granda name'

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director

I was torn between the SOAG and Black for my Director, I've gone Black, No other extras,the Tint and paint will be done by the dealer but I will be watching that process extremely closely. I was locked into a Red MSE, but managed to get my 1st choice of a director, but I miss my MSE already
I think."......... Director, MSE, Red, Black, SOAG, why is it so bloody hard to pick
I'm not indecisive .......... Just can't make up my mind