Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Did anyone else get a test email from Holden regarding build numbers?
Nah not yet.

Can you help me please locate the MSE owners FB page? still having troble getting to it

JT23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 motorsport
Members wanted some advice .. was looking add a spoiler to my MSE but informed too late with my car already in production line . However was told I could replace my order for a later built car with deliver around October/November with a spoiler added - thoughts on advantage of a later or earlier build ? (Car most likely not being driven regularly so can wait if needed)

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Members wanted some advice .. was looking add a spoiler to my MSE but informed too late with my car already in production line . However was told I could replace my order for a later built car with deliver around October/November with a spoiler added - thoughts on advantage of a later or earlier build ? (Car most likely not being driven regularly so can wait if needed)
Car is NOT on the production line, what they probably should of said was that the date has passed for any changes to be made to your order. The only disadvantage is you will see others out on the road and have to wait for yours. If not going to drive and to be a collectors piece one of the last built would probably be more desirable. Just my 2c worth

Last edited:

JT23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 motorsport
Appreciate the response - inclined to agree with your comments on later build perhaps being more valuable .. dealer said I can confirm either way tomorrow might sleep on it ..

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
**** is getting real, just booked in my Opticoat and tint for mid-June (was told I have first week of June delivery).
Anyone done any research yet on insurance? Any tips? I'm going to be modifying the car almost immediately (385kw pack with OTR, headers, exhaust and tune).

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
**** is getting real, just booked in my Opticoat and tint for mid-June (was told I have first week of June delivery).
Anyone done any research yet on insurance? Any tips? I'm going to be modifying the car almost immediately (385kw pack with OTR, headers, exhaust and tune).
Hi EternityDre, just done a search for quotes for insurance, price ranged from $771 to $3055, full comprehensive from 10 insurance providers...

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
Received my GMON number today. Was told tomorrow was the last day to lock in orders and when I asked about a build date and advised some members had build dates, I was then told building of LE models commences in June. This information is different to what some members on this forum have reported. Is the dealer not being truthful. Once you have a GMON how do you get a build date.

Peter W

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6 Black Sportswagon
Hi Mate just joined site today. You are buying a bit of history and going to modify it??? I have owned a HD, HR X2. 2 x HZ GTS