Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

holden employees in 2.5 m stolen parts racket

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS equip, 4.2L stroker on its way.
Yeah, that's Australia.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Had my home entertainment system, surround sound, projector, ps3 with 20 games, iPad and desktop pc's and LED tv stolen over the Christmas holidays.

Yeah but you never put in blood sweat and tears, saved hard and worked your butt off to get those items. You bought them with an inheritance. When you have worked your nuts off and done without to purchase something you covet and it gets stolen it has an entirely different flavour to the feeling of loss.

i bet if you had an attack dog in the house they'd sue you for the attack and take the rest of what you own in court lol... god bless australia...

Same deal if you shoot or injure the bastards. They sue you.

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS equip, 4.2L stroker on its way.
Yeah but you never put in blood sweat and tears, saved hard and worked your butt off to get those items. You bought them with an inheritance. When you have worked your nuts off and done without to purchase something you covet and it gets stolen it has an entirely different flavour to the feeling of loss.

Same deal if you shoot or injure the bastards. They sue you.

We seem to have completely different opinions on everything we talk about but I do agree with you there, for the people who have genuinely worked there arses off for what they have got, having it stolen would be a traumatising thing to happen to them. But for me personally it isn't as I will admit I haven't worked for anything that I've got besides some pet projects and hobbies.

Tatiana

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
That was my point. I saw the heartache my kids went through for instance seeing their rooms trashed and items they had saved for from their after school jobs gone. My daughter for instance had been collecting electrical goods and items so she could move out and in one afternoon the lot was gone. Sure it was replaceable on insurance but she experienced a number of emotions over the next few days. You can imagine the flow on effect that had on me also seeing my children wounded.

smokem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss 5.7
Had my home entertainment system, surround sound, projector, ps3 with 20 games, iPad and desktop pc's and LED tv stolen over the Christmas holidays. Home and contents covered it and I went and bought all new better gear. Did me a favour really. Sure it was an inconvenience but at the end of the day I ended up with gear thats worth more then what they stole.

Yeah it sucks but everyone whining and whining about it isn't going to accomplish anything. Go to parliament if everyone is so paranoid and make the courts stop giving people slaps on the wrist.

my neighbour ripped off a brand new cappa supercharger kit from my garage not realising he would be thfirst prick id go see,
i gave him 25 mins to live and he somehow found out who took it!!
a few days later i was about to take my 450 for a run and realised the ####er took my riding gear aswell, this pissed me off big time!
He ended up calling cops to help him after i sat on a milk crate to 5 am for 3 nights in a row the third night he found himself very hurt!!
i choked the lil bastard until he passed out and as soon as he opened his eyes i pounded his face in lol.

smokem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss 5.7
So, we have at least one member of the forum who is quite prepared to admit he is utterly dishonest, would gladly pay for an engine knowing it had to be stolen, and wouldn't give a stuff.

Hope we never cross paths. I have a particular hatred for thieves.

hes not saying hed buy your ####ing engine champ so whats ya prob with him!!! i also said id have taken one and were only being honest!! you say you wouldnt i say bullshit 7you would ya just wont admit it!!

Tatiana

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
i say bullshit 7you would ya just wont admit it!!

You don't understand that not everyone is tarred with the same brush. Some of us simply would refuse to have anything to do with stolen goods. I think people like you convince yourself that others do break the law (and lie about it) as it makes you feel better about yourself.

To imply that Calaber or anyone else would do it and not admit it is character assassination.

smokem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss 5.7
Yeah well maybe instead of talkin crap bout the honest guys and posting **** that he best hope we dont cross paths just leave it be guys!! I respect an honest bloke .not some pleb who posts en empty threat over net!

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
And you can all flame me all you want, I don't care. As I said, someone offers me a $10,000 item at a fraction of the cost, I'll buy it and move it quick and I don't care if it's stolen. That's why insurance companies exist.

hes not saying hed buy your ####ing engine champ so whats ya prob with him!!! i also said id have taken one and were only being honest!! you say you wouldnt i say bullshit 7you would ya just wont admit it!!

Well....actually he did.

I'm being honest, i would never, ever knowingly buy or accept stolen goods. Sorry to disappoint you, it's just not the way i operate.

smokem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss 5.7
The way i read it im asuming he means hed have taken one of these engines at drop of a hat . I doubt anyone here would take one from a hot car bro!! Id kill some ####er if i caught em ripping off cars. My life revolves around em if i told ya what my torana owed me youd fall off ya chair!, i dont agree with battlers getting ripped but #### if they floating around and its from a billion dollar company then yeah the average joe,s gonna snapp em up probably!