Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

holden employees in 2.5 m stolen parts racket

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Yeah well maybe instead of talkin crap bout the honest guys and posting **** that he best hope we dont cross paths just leave it be guys!! I respect an honest bloke .not some pleb who posts en empty threat over net!

You "respect an honest bloke". One who admits he would openly purchase a stolen engine. Just like yourself, apparently as you have made the same admission. Yeah, very honest. Talk about double standards. You'd kill someone who rippied off a car, but buying a stolen engine from a big company is ok. Your attitude and his are the reason why thefts occur - beause there is always someone who will happily buy stolen goods. Perhaps you belong on some other forum where you can indulge in conversation with more people who share your views - they are misplaced here.

And as for making threats, well, that's your interpretation. It was simply an expression of how much I detest people who thieve from others without any regard or remorse for their victims. Obviously though, this was a big company, not some poor sucker, so that makes it alright.

One final comment. No, I wouldn't buy a stolen engine at the right price, under any circumstances at all. Don't try to judge me or others by your own low standards.

Last edited:

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
The way i read it im asuming he means hed have taken one of these engines at drop of a hat . I doubt anyone here would take one from a hot car bro!! Id kill some ####er if i caught em ripping off cars. My life revolves around em if i told ya what my torana owed me youd fall off ya chair!, i dont agree with battlers getting ripped but #### if they floating around and its from a billion dollar company then yeah the average joe,s gonna snapp em up probably!

The way i read it, he would buy a stolen engine if it was going cheap, regardless of where it came from (so, that means if your Torana got stolen, he would buy parts out of it if they were going cheap), because as he said "that's what insurance companies are for". Then he would on sell it for a substantial profit. My life pretty much revolves around cars too, that's why i despise thieves and people who buy stolen property so much.

Also, i wouldn't fall of my chair, i know how much it costs to build cars (even blown, alcohol ones:p).

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
, i dont agree with battlers getting ripped

Right, so it's ok depending on your income? Could you define that cap please? $25K, $40K, $60K $100K? By you warped logic if someone on the dole in a housing trust home has their car pinched, the thief should be beaten to death but if a Merc is stolen from an upper class suburb then tough titties for the owner?

Same for business I guess by your standards if a deli owner has a packet of lollies stolen the thief if caught should be flogged and locked up for life, but if they pinch parts from their multi million dollar business they should be handed a medal?

Theft is theft no matter who it is stolen from. I don't care if you steal a lighter from your mate or pull off the world's largest robbery, in my eyes you are lower than pond scum and an oxygen thief.

smokem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss 5.7
Jesus you ####ers need to get out more!! What r you lot a bunch of net nazis? If someone dont have same opinion then yas jump the gun! 2 of yas inparticular! Your opinion in this case means #### all to most people as your just out to be a bunch of sooky ####wits!! Now i wonder clairbear where the hell do you think you stand in thew car scene here in SA. Id say no where mate your the chick that talks bullshit on the internet and drives a pile of **** v6 commy so your opinion means #### all to me so id rather you not reply on any of my posts !! And calaber do you run the forum? If not then dont you tell me i need to find another forum mate who the #### ya think you are? Your #### all aswell ya pleb!! If this is the type of people on thid forum ill make the choice to tell yas to get ####ed i dont want #### all to do with soft #### winghing ####ing losers like you!! If youd like to threaten me ill gladly tell my adress n see whos ####ing brave enough to turn up and play big boys game ya #### heads

Last edited by a moderator:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Now i wonder clairbear where the hell do you think you stand in thew car scene here in SA.

Go off on a tangent much? Where one stands in the car scene has nothing at all to do with this topic.

get ####ed i dont want #### all to do with soft #### winghing ####ing losers like you!! If youd like to threaten me ill gladly tell my adress n see whos ####ing brave enough to turn up and play big boys game ya #### heads

I suggest you go away for a bit until you grow up and learn how to chat on the internet like an adult.

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
What a loud mouthed hero. Been on this forum five minutes and he talks like he's Superman, although it appears that he's totally incapable of communicating sensibly without swearing every second word. Admits he could happily be a recipient of stolen goods and gets his little knickers in a knot when a few of us jump on his case.

Take your little VX and go and play in the traffic.

And learn what a "pleb" is. You've used it incorrectly at least twice . Says a lot for your intelligence.

Last edited:

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS equip, 4.2L stroker on its way.
Calm down lol, it's a discussion not a reason to start a flaming keyboard warrior war of the keyboard titans!

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I think this thread has run it's course.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Jesus you ####ers need to get out more!! What r you lot a bunch of net nazis? If someone dont have same opinion then yas jump the gun! 2 of yas inparticular! Your opinion in this case means #### all to most people as your just out to be a bunch of sooky ####wits!! Now i wonder clairbear where the hell do you think you stand in thew car scene here in SA. Id say no where mate your the chick that talks bullshit on the internet and drives a pile of **** v6 commy so your opinion means #### all to me so id rather you not reply on any of my posts !! And calaber do you run the forum? If not then dont you tell me i need to find another forum mate who the #### ya think you are? Your #### all aswell ya pleb!! If this is the type of people on thid forum ill make the choice to tell yas to get ####ed i dont want #### all to do with soft #### winghing ####ing losers like you!! If youd like to threaten me ill gladly tell my adress n see whos ####ing brave enough to turn up and play big boys game ya #### heads

Double standards much? You seem plenty fine to lecture people how and when you see it fit to receive and benefit from stolen goods. But then when you're brought up on it you fly off the handle? You cant put a determinable line between where your morals start and end. Either you're a theif or you're not. Trying to justify it by using insurance or the fact that they make lots of money so it's ok is not right.

You used to own a shop, and then you lost it. So when you did own your shop, some junkie off the street coming in and ripping $50,000 worth of gear from your shop is OK, because you're doing better than they are. Or if they stole and torched your Torana then that's ok. Because you've got insurance.

You and HoldenOn...i dont know how you can try and justify theft to us all you want. But it's still theft.