Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

holden employees in 2.5 m stolen parts racket

smokem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss 5.7
What a loud mouthed hero. Been on this forum five minutes and he talks like he's Superman, although it appears that he's totally incapable of communicating sensibly without swearing every second word. Admits he could happily be a recipient of stolen goods and gets his little knickers in a knot when a few of us jump on his case.

Take your little VX and go and play in the traffic.

And learn what a "pleb" is. You've used it incorrectly at least twice . Says a lot for your intelligence.

congrats on being such a legend mate !!

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
Jesus you ####ers need to get out more!! What r you lot a bunch of net nazis? If someone dont have same opinion then yas jump the gun! 2 of yas inparticular! Your opinion in this case means #### all to most people as your just out to be a bunch of sooky ####wits!! Now i wonder clairbear where the hell do you think you stand in thew car scene here in SA. Id say no where mate your the chick that talks bullshit on the internet and drives a pile of **** v6 commy so your opinion means #### all to me so id rather you not reply on any of my posts !! And calaber do you run the forum? If not then dont you tell me i need to find another forum mate who the #### ya think you are? Your #### all aswell ya pleb!! If this is the type of people on thid forum ill make the choice to tell yas to get ####ed i dont want #### all to do with soft #### winghing ####ing losers like you!! If youd like to threaten me ill gladly tell my adress n see whos ####ing brave enough to turn up and play big boys game ya #### heads

So, if someone has a difference of opinion, they need to keep it to themselves incase someone has a hissy fit like this?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Good to see the mods falling asleep with this trainwreck thread. Let's continue to allow members to troll each other and carry on.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
It's the pub. People carry on like this in the pub :)

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
its great to see linguistic skills have taken a downward spiral and that swearing is the best way to attempt to put an opinion out there.

as for the items.
some places i have worked, which have been for some large companies, it would potentially be easy to take smaller items.
however larger items like engines. it must have been a huge feet to get them out, or an "inside job"
or something very shifty is up. (i have heard of stories before where some huge value items have been stolen from places ive worked)

i would like to say.
no i have no and i will not take/steal property owned by others.

also it will be curious to find out what happens to these people.
especially if they go to register a car, or something similar.

Tatiana

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
The key factor that allowed the thieves to go undetected popped up pretty soon after the first stolen engine was found by police. Sources say factory officials had no idea employees were taking the hardware and were unaware of the scale until notified by police. Apparently there was "no effective tracking system" of engines and transmissions at the plant and therefore very little way to check where incoming inventory ended up. Parts were checked in, but there was apparently no way to know what happened to them after that.

Source: Holden looted by plant workers, $2.5M in parts stolen

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
The key factor that allowed the thieves to go undetected popped up pretty soon after the first stolen engine was found by police. Sources say factory officials had no idea employees were taking the hardware and were unaware of the scale until notified by police. Apparently there was "no effective tracking system" of engines and transmissions at the plant and therefore very little way to check where incoming inventory ended up. Parts were checked in, but there was apparently no way to know what happened to them after that.

Source: Holden looted by plant workers, $2.5M in parts stolen

could it also have been the "defect" items that they cannot sell/use that were stolen?
i mean obviously they wouldnt track them as such, they wouldnt be stamped and everything else that goes with it.

just my thoughts on some of those things, from where i've been working of late.

Tatiana

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
True that Drawnnite. Imagine they stolen defected items. Talk about karma

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Good to see the mods falling asleep with this trainwreck thread. Let's continue to allow members to troll each other and carry on.

How is it trolling? Theyre having a discussion about morals.

Stop back seat moderating, you aren't any good at it.