Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Service Center

Is killing a Service Center Manager Normal ?

• Yes But use the Phone so they know you have the right Number

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No... They can't help being Special

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

DND

Banned
Reaction score
=New up date=

Got car back today still not happy with job

Blinker is working
can open the bonnet now
still got a small dent near aerial not as much as before
they took it to autoelec and said the Ballast for my HID light has water in it seams funny that they were working when I took it there (there seeing if insurance will pay for it)

bonnet and guards have still got stone chips on them looks like s#it
they have rebuffed it Also Orange peel look to it

They are saying that the insurance dosn't pay to fix them so they spray straight over the chips.... Is this right or should they fix that on the panal they fixing ??

and85

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt wagon 5spd v6
i work at holden in parts and i punched my service manger last week i think there all knob heads

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Minux and cousin slow poke, are both your cars still under Holden warranty?? I honestly wouldn't use a Holden dealership on my car as it is almost 16 years old, so the money you pay by using a Holden dealership doesn't seem justifiable enough.

Fair enough on both your cars though, that's a bit of a different story there.

Nope, i have always used this dealer, never had an issue, always get asked if i would like to spend time with the mechanic doing the service etc.

I guess it is like every business there is good and bad, it is unfair to label every dealer pathetic because that is simply not the truth.