Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Ve Ute Singnage???

Kev4028

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Ute
Hi there guys, I'd like to ask few questions for the ones that had their car wrapped with vinly, letters (spot vinlys), one sided rear window visual stickers and etc. So first of all I actually wanna know their cons and pros? I know that i need to spend some money to earn some money for advertising my work but I'm also thinking if this can cause any issues when i want to sell my ute later on like marks, scratches or sun spots... ( btw I wouldn't sell my ute if it was a v8 and I'd only sell it to get a v8 still on my red p's lol) anyway long story short are you guys actually happy with the work that's been done to your car? Did it have any effects to your business? Is wrapping your car with vinly a smart choice if not what are the other alternatives? And can you guys actually recommend a decent car singnage shop that can give me a good price (sydney area also i wouldn't mind changing/adding few things if they have ready templates ) thanks.