Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holiday Advice

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
mate trust me, if u like half naked chicks, V8's at full noise, drinking and partying then u will have fun at indy. its probably not as good as it was a few years ago but its still worth a look

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
found a VIP pass for $99 gets you into wet n wild, sea world and movie world. and $69 for dream world (and some other water themepark). dont really care for sea world but do want to go to the other 3 theme parks. they had this bus pass too that goes for 5 days and is $88 bucks and takes u from airport to the motel then from motel to theme parks. was a bit stunned at this price, cant you just catch a normal bus and pay like two fitty for a ticket?

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
found a VIP pass for $99 gets you into wet n wild, sea world and movie world. and $69 for dream world (and some other water themepark). dont really care for sea world but do want to go to the other 3 theme parks. they had this bus pass too that goes for 5 days and is $88 bucks and takes u from airport to the motel then from motel to theme parks. was a bit stunned at this price, cant you just catch a normal bus and pay like two fitty for a ticket?

I can't remember what I paid for my buspass. But we thought it was worth it. They come and pick you up from your hotel and take you to the theme parks, it's a unlimited pass. So whenever you want to go to the main strip you can jump on anytime. The theme parks aren't that close either. Plan on 1day per themepark maybe more. Apart from Seaworld... that was done pretty quick. Watch the seal show & dolphin show, ride the few rides that are there and that's pretty much it... its a relaxing themepark.. you do it between Dreamworld and MovieWorld. The other water themepark is WhiteWater World.