Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[hoon laws] JC member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Nah it won't, sorry.

How does it feel to be the only person that knows what you're on about?

Ace_VP I wouldn't bother with STEALTHY, he seems to know his ****, he probably knows more than you could ever know being a police officer, if you hooked up his brain to a computer, the computer would probably catch fire.

Let's see this legislation STEALTHY.

This just in, police dont enforce laws now?
And you were implying i dont know my **** haha.

Ace_VP already said, if a cop wants to fine you, he will, it doesn't matter what the wording is......(thats 2 people who know what i'm on about, vs yours 1 ;))

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
This just in, police dont enforce laws now?
And you were implying i dont know my **** haha.

Ace_VP already said, if a cop wants to fine you, he will, it doesn't matter what the wording is......(thats 2 people who know what i'm on about, vs yours 1 ;))

They do, I just can't honestly see a car being crushed over 3 offenses of squealing tyres, come on mate, sit there and have a think about it please.

Is that two peeps words over mys ones word is it guvner?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Wow this thread fails..

:mods:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I dont so much take it personally but I enjoy my job an i tend to think i am good at it, well as good as someone with 12 months of experience can be, but it just irks me when people complain on the forum and use the term "Cops" so broadly. There might be one in a hundred cops who behave like that and if you think you or anyone else has been treated unfairly you take the matter to court. The reason why we have the legal system we do is to prevent one group of people writing, enforcing and then judging upon our laws.

I see where you are coming from with the whole excessive noise thing, but one would think that if the noise is unavoidable then its not really a punishable offence. Its a different story if you are accelerating to make the tyres squeal though.
Sorry to dig back to this post but I had to comment. So you don't want the 1 in 100 to reflect all of the force.......but it happends to car enthusiast's from your angle all the time. Something about a pot and its colour comes to mind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.