Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hooning,

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
**** gotta get in the good books with a mate :p shes almost got her P's might be my transportation for a while lmao

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
my clubby was driven from semaphore to the parks police station by a police officer with out my permission

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
my clubby was driven from semaphore to the parks police station by a police officer with out my permission

just wondering what legalitys have you got on this?
can you plain blank refuse the police officer to drive your car back??
or is this only a option if no tow is avalible or to save a tow fee
just curious

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
i was arrested and basicly didnt know what had happend.i expected the car to be towed.but its all done and over.the cop evan gave me a form seying i wasnt aloud to sell the car till the whole matter was finished in court.some bull **** about using car as evidence or i may have to forfit the car pfffft bull**** sold it anyways

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
well thats a diff circumstance, you didnt have much choice really

more so if you just do something little say 'alledged burnout' and they deside to impound the car

if they want to drive your car to the location they chose. do you have right to not allow them too??
as it is private property just like your rights at refusing them into your house or on your property

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
they are not aloud to drive your car for hoon offence to police station

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
i would asume you have the right to not let them.god knows what they do in them.

they aledged i was doind a cirtain speed that why they impounded it.when i think about it i got of realy well for it all.

but did i give the cop hell i new i was buggerd.he didnt like it when i said i new some one from regency made a phone call in front of his face and said i was jsut defected and asked if this person would clear it lol.pomy cops=nob jockeys no offence to the poms on here lol

on the defect notice he done me for a non aplicable tyre placard.basicly said i didnt have one evan thoe i shpowed him in the eng bay on the radiator support.took photos of the **** bits of the car for evidence if i complained.got the car out 8 days later and it had a fresh mark on the door god i was ****d

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
well mine was driven back to the parks police station

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
welll....lets just say my car was impounded bout 3 weeks ago for doing a burnout....sum1 reported me...cop came to my house bout 30 mins later sayin i was spotted by a undercover cop... he gave me a choice to either tow it or drive it myself....

what do u think i chose??? yep i drove it myself....lost the car for a week and yeh still waiting on whats going to happen

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
wait for your summons.mite take up to 8 months lol

Status
Not open for further replies.