Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hooning,

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
just when i thought ud grown up azza. tsk tsk tsk.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Been to court after What a lot of use know happened, got adjourned What I'm being charged with is 12months loss of licence, For alleged drag racing, so if anyone Is thinking hmm ill get away with it no biggy, keep it of the roads it really hits home when you could lose your license and job all in one.Which is what I'm faced with at the moment it can really fark your life up, my Lawyer seems to think he can get it down to just a bloody big fine and a couple points taken away... So we will see what happens.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
in Adelaide your not aloud to sit in a kmart car park and chat to your mates without police harassing ya for defect or what we doing they make ya move on
if ya say anything they get out with their book
its getting beyond a joke one day someone is going to snap and shoot a cop
hope its not me

Or go nuts assault a cop and get arrested after the cop had his arse wooped have car impounded and be in a lot of ****....

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
in Adelaide your not aloud to sit in a kmart car park and chat to your mates without police harassing ya for defect or what we doing they make ya move on
if ya say anything they get out with their book
its getting beyond a joke one day someone is going to snap and shoot a cop
hope its not me

Instead of making an inciteful comment, think about why they decide to harrass you, instead of blaming them. Step back and think what is it I'm doing that might tick them off or what is it about my car that makes it a magnet.

Actually how about comments about shooting cops are banned. There's a cop in WA who is now paralyzed because some gutless wonder 'snapped' because the cop was just doing his job.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Instead of making an inciteful comment, think about why they decide to harrass you, instead of blaming them. Step back and think what is it I'm doing that might tick them off or what is it about my car that makes it a magnet.

Its actually a reaction to the governments most recent targeting of hoons. Add that to the media attention, & like bikies in SA, if there is a group of cars sitting anywhere, even if they are not running foul of the police, they will be asked to move on or threatened with defect.

There also happens to be a member of government who lives across the road :(

It is not our behaviour or cop magnet cars in this case, but the previous actions of other drivers that is causing this. Short of not driving our cars, or meeting up, there is little we can do. (check the SA news for the number of deaths/injuries labled as 'hoon' related in march/april this year)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Actually how about comments about shooting cops are banned. There's a cop in WA who is now paralyzed because some gutless wonder 'snapped' because the cop was just doing his job.

Theres doing your job, and theres abusing your power.

I'm not aware of any cop 'doing their job' that has been on the receiving end of someone snapping.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Your twisting my words and you know it.

Theres a huge different between a psychopath who doesn't need any encouragement to hurt someone else, and what daron suggested of people getting sick to death of cops abusing their power and snapping. The cases you listed would have still hurt someone else, just happened to be the cop that got it.

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
Short of actual unprovoked violence, what in Police behaviour warrrants 'snapping' then?

Really?

Short fuses in today's society have caused more grief on a daily basis that any. Blaming someone else has also become an epidemic. Kicking heads and similar behaviour are cases where individuals and usually groups 'just snapped' and think it's ok to mame others as the easiest solution to minor troubles.

If for example they pick on you because you are hanging out at K-Mart then don't hang out at K-Mart? Rather than getting your back up, just move on. Why is there a belief that if you don't like a law or behaviour, you just break it in defiance?

Write to your minister, launch a test case, have a Just Commodores challenge on A Current Affair.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Write to your minister, launch a test case, have a Just Commodores challenge on A Current Affair.

Nooooooo, we have already seen 2 members on a current affair, certainly didnt do any car communities any good lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.