Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hooning,

Status
Not open for further replies.

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
dont aussie cop have tasers? they should of got that wank in the nuts with it instead of trying to fight then he wouldnt of got head butted.there are good cops out there i know from expirience but theres some real wankers to mainly young cop that think there **** dont stink and they will learn the hard way

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
dont aussie cop have tasers? they should of got that wank in the nuts with it instead of trying to fight then he wouldnt of got head butted.there are good cops out there i know from expirience but theres some real wankers to mainly young cop that think there **** dont stink and they will learn the hard way

The cop was using a taser. That's when he got head butted by that gutless thug.

Tasers aren't meant to be a willy nilly tool for unleashing on everyone (thoughit wouldn't be a bad thing sometimes).

Yes young cops full of beans can on occasions be more trouble than they are worth, but if you encounter them then pullig your head in your best protection for their overzealous behaviour.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
If for example they pick on you because you are hanging out at K-Mart then don't hang out at K-Mart? Rather than getting your back up, just move on. Why is there a belief that if you don't like a law or behavior, you just break it in defiance?

this is what i mean
1 why should we move on when no laws have been broken?
2 where do we go to another kmart?
3 do we just stay home off the streets?
i enjoy meeting up with mates for a chat and hangout would the police prefer me to be driving round abusing ppl and bashing old ladies and steeling cars and getting drunk/stoned and causing problems I'm sure they don't really want that so why cant they drive in stop say hi guys whats happening and we say just chilling out they say yeah no probs be good and then they drive off
we would all respect them a lot more if they did this
instead of driving in and yelling MOVE ON NOW and then 5 secs later they scream I MEAN NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and then we just all leave and go elsewhere
how rude and dumb are those type of police absolute wankers from hell

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
If for example they pick on you because you are hanging out at K-Mart then don't hang out at K-Mart? Rather than getting your back up, just move on. Why is there a belief that if you don't like a law or behavior, you just break it in defiance?

this is what i mean
i enjoy meeting up with mates for a chat and hangout would the police prefer me to be driving round abusing ppl and bashing old ladies and steeling cars and getting drunk/stoned and causing problems I'm sure they don't really want that so why cant they drive in stop say hi guys whats happening and we say just chilling out they say yeah no probs be good and then they drive off
instead of driving in and yelling MOVE ON NOW and then 5 secs later they scream I MEAN NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and then we just all leave and go elsewhere

I hear what you are saying. I appreciate that it's difficult when the coppers can be seen to be picking on you. Over keen coppers can be a problem, however there are times when tactics employed are because of a bigger problem. That is the nature of things today unfortunately.

It's like airports, we know you aren't a terrorist, but everyone is going to be treated like a possible threat and security measures are going to be enforced. Even in this environment, there are overzealous security staff and Federal officials that increase peoples frustration and raises tempers.

Don't, though tell me the alternative to hanging out with your ride is getting stoned, drunk abusing old ladies and stealing cars. That's a silly example.

You don't have to break a law to be asked to move on. why hang out where you are going to be targeted? Surely there is more alternatives to K Mart? Sometimes people in groups can be intimidating, Police might think that's not worth the trouble and that's why they are moving you on?

Maybe You could go down to the Cop Shop and in a sensible way not mentioning any sort of victimisation that is there a way for us to hang out that would get us in the bad books? As long as you don't sound like a sook when you do it it might even work!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Maybe You could go down to the Cop Shop and in a sensible way not mentioning any sort of victimisation that is there a way for us to hang out that would get us in the bad books? As long as you don't sound like a sook when you do it it might even work!

They've already told us. Leave your car at home, and don't meet up in a public place, ever!

Things are different in SA compared to other states, so theres not alot people from other states can suggest.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
there re heaps places other than kmart yes but when police find theres its starts all over again has for yrs
sit in a pizza shop car-park to long you get asked to move on
personally sitting at kmart is good cause its lite up big police can see us while driving past and know where we are so instead we go to little dark car-parks where they cant see us but when they fine you they stop and harass ya there and say move on out of the dark little car-parks so ya go back to a large one like kmart they grizzle more

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
this is what i mean

Loitering

Police officers may ask a person to stop loitering in a public place (in other words, to leave the place) where they believe on reasonable grounds:

• that an offence has been, or is about to be, committed by the person or by others in the vicinity (as more usually happens)
  • that a breach of the peace has occurred, is occurring, or is about to occur, in the vicinity of the person or group
  • that there is, or is about to be, an obstruction to pedestrians or traffic caused by the presence of the person or of others in the vicinity
  • that the safety of a person in the vicinity is in danger.

A person who does not obey a police request to stop loitering commits an offence and may be fined up to $1250 or imprisonment up to three months [Summary Offences Act 1953 s.18]

Enough said really.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
yes thats troo but no laws get broken no-one gets hurt no-one really cares only the police
like seriously who cares if a few cars sit round and chat
whats the world coming to its a joke

geronamo2008

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5LTR
sig chill :) hahaha they cant defect u in a driveway not in SA or at an impound lot u can take that to court

hey mate, i know this is a rather late reply, but i have been on numerous car cruises in SA and ive seen with my own eyes, police walking up to parked cars and checking it over then sticking the defect on car, and move to the next one, and so on, ALSO a friend had a car in impound and on the last day the car was defected for regency, they may as well have kept the darn thing, its a known situation and there is no law to forbid it, I am not sure about the driveway as its personal private property, unlike public roads or car parks. but yeah be careful if ya look suss or you got any issues with cops then ya a target regardless.....

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
Has anyone been done for driving an unregistered/uninsured car with cancelled plates? If so what did you get?

I mentioned it when I first joined up here, our VR was impounded under the Level 1 Hoon Legislation... 48 hours and $407 later I got it back without being defected. The thing is that my fiance decided to drive onto the road out the front of our workshop and drop a rather large burnout in the VR that is unregistered... uninsured.. and it was wearing cancelled plates. STUPID STUPID MAN! I know he'll get at least 3 points and a $320 fine for wilfully creating excessive noise and smoke, it's just the unrego/uninsured/plates bit that is a bit worrying. We're off to court next Tuesday so I'll let you all know how it pans out.

His game plan is to go in there and plead guilty to everything and cop a pineapple up the ass from the judge, no point trying to lie about it... as you guys have mentioned before... do the crime, do the time... and pay the big ass fine!

I've confiscated the car from him, he wants to **** around in a car thats got my name on it aswell... he's not worthy of keeping it.. so it's alllll mine when I get it registered again. The coppa's will get a suprise when they pull it over and see me driving it :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.