Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hooning,

Status
Not open for further replies.

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
So we went to court today... got there at 9am and didn't go in until around 11:30... my fiance got fined $300 for driving an unregistered vehicle... and $600 for the other offences (wilfully creating noise and smoke, uninsured and cancelled plates) He gets to keep his license and all of his points. I think he got off pretty lightly considering his previous record... and I got in trouble for wearing my sunnies on top of my head lol

So all in all it's been a good day for us... I'm going to go pour myself a drink and celebrate ;-P

pedrotski

Big Stato!!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitcroftit.com.au
Members Ride
95 & 96 VS 5L Statos
I have tried to dob people in before, I keep getting the "come in, fill out a form and we will do somthing about it". I was raged.

Ages ago i got a phone call about hooning, apparently i dropped a huge burnout in my car on some road i had never been on. I did however have my car out on a back road (i live out of town where not many houses are) with no exhaust for about 2 minuites for somthing to do.

I didnt do any burnouts. i offerd the cop to come out and check my car for rubber under the tyre guards, tyres etc and if he had any proof, he got angry and threatend to come out and arrest me etc. I was pretty annoyed on how he said he could arrest me even if he had no evidence. Thats guilty until proven innocent. I didnt know i lived in russia all of a sudden.

Thing is it was probobly some old **** with no life watching some other white vs do a burnout and then catch my car driving past later and took my plates. I mean someone mistook my work friends magna for a v8. some people are just so dumb.

I really dont mind it when people do massive burnouts on back roads, and stuff. i will gladly pull over and cheer them on. I love a good burnout. But when people do it in town in the middle of intersections and ****. thats just stupid. When i say back road, i mean away from houses and public eye.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Your ringing the wrong number if they wont do it over the phone.

Ring 131 444, and report it there. They will only take the report if your willing to make a statement IF it goes to court (which most don't the person just gets a warning)

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
ok story is car impounded caught hooning,

I know at some stage ill have to go to court, but i wanna no what happens, Cop estimated 100km as the speed i was going but its a ruff guess, he said.

So what do i say in court it was a 60km zone and another car involved??? what do i do and will i loose my licence any ideas, i dont care if i get a curfew or anything just as long as i can use my licence for work other wise I'm without a job.

Haha well here we go 6 months down the track :bow: I have had 3 court sessions so far.....

I sent in a plea to keep my license because of work, needing a job for work. The courts rejected that because the charges were so high....

Charges were reckless and dangerous driving, Miss use of a motor vehicle, Driving in a manner dangerous to the public, High speed dangerous,

They Dropped the charge of miss use of a motor vehicle, but i still have the rest, the court has said they will accept 12 months loss of license at the moment, but i have court this morning this is the pre trial session, and my lawyer is pleading that they drop it to 1 to 6 months loss of license as any longer would result in me going on the doll as i would loose my job.

So we have to see how it goes... wish me luck guys

If it goes to trial its going to cost $1650 a day for the lawyer plus a few $$$ for the courts
I really got myself in **** this time, its just a matter of how long i loose it for. Its going to be some time after the 8th of next month.....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::bow::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Hope you've learnt your lesson mate.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Good luck dude, sounds like your going to need it!

Hope you've learnt your lesson mate.

I 2nd that were all young an stupid but as long as you learn from it, thats what the courts want otherwise they'd just throw you in jail for a couple of years.
Good luck dude, sounds like your going to need it!:thumbsup:

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
No wishes.

20/20 Hindsight and remorse is so commmon it makes me just spew.

I do though hope you realise how effin stupid your behaviour was and move on to being a mature responsible driver when you get your licence back.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I 2nd that were all young an stupid but as long as you learn from it, thats what the courts want otherwise they'd just throw you in jail for a couple of years.
Good luck dude, sounds like your going to need it!:thumbsup:

I'm young and stupid, but i'll never get in a high speed chase.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Ok was at court, Only just got out of going to jail for 6 months n sharing a cell with a big fella named wendy.

I'm on good behavior..... I have lost my license for 12 months starting from now, Bit bummed at the moment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.