Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hooning,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
the cop who takes ya car isnt the cop that normally give sit back
once they take your keys they lock them up and the property officer gives them to who ever is on desk and gets your car with you
they dont cound sundays as a day so 7 days sometimes ends up 8 days
so if propperty officer doesnt work sundyas ya cant get car out and have to wait 1 more day
but then they charge you for it
15 bux day

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
the cop that took mine was the same one that gave it back... even after 9 months...proberly just a coincedence though

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
9 months man i would have broken in and stole it **** having it sit there 9 months

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
everyone i know thats been impounded for burnouts and speeding over last year if the car hasnt been defected before they impound it it hasnt been when they picked it up. Doesnt mean that they wont just my experience.

i can agree here... the officers pointed out a few things that were defectable but when i picked it up i drove it out of the stations undercover carpark no hassles

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
it was a 3 month on the spot impoundment and i had to go to court where they gave me another 6 months.. they were gunna crush it... ive learn my lesson but i wouldnt even begin to let out what i wouldve done if it was crushed

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
haha i would burny my car if the ywas gona come and crush it.

when i picked up my clubby it was a diffrent officer that gave it back.what cop shop did yours get impounded mine was the parks

x chasa

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl 5speed
both times ive had cars taking away from me i neva got the same cop that took the car from me always been a different copper

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
Playing devil's advocate. A magistrate might say if you were so concerned with your job and the need for your licence for it you wouldn't hoon.

Just a thought......

murph_1989

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
misuse motor vehicle aka hooning comes with a 4 dermerit mandatory punishment so p platers will lose their licence

DARK SIDE

I’ll Fry Your Ricer
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 HSV V2 GTS Coupe
When I got caught on taplys hill rd I was doing 118 witch was 38 over the limit. Cop gave me a $500 something fine and a loss of 4 demerit points (witch is all my demerit points, obviously as I am a p plater) I think the copper said that if I was doing another 2 k’s over he would have had to impound the car and I would have lost my license then and there. I paid that fine then went to some stupid course thing because I lost my license. I actually went to the same course as my sister who lost her license for drink driving lol. Completely pointless all we did was discuss how fast we had been in cars and crap like that. Some tool there said he was in his m8s 180sx and they got up to 280k with a full car load (yea right buddy). Anyway I was still aloud to drive up until I went to court and appealed it. I won the appeal and got one demerit point back and I have no curfew either. Just appeal and say you need it for work, I didn’t even have a proper reason for getting it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.