Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hoons front page sunday mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I really think it's fair to say South Australia's problem is lack of venues. Ever since I was a teenager I noted that there were more fast cars and "hoons" across the border as soon as you hit Mount Gambier than there is in Vic, It's allways been like that, it's the major culture of the state (we all know the poor buggers have nothing else to live for :) ). Why a state whos youth allways have grown up with a car fetish have got no place to legally race near the capital city is beyond me. If you are going to change the laws to stiffin then penalties for burnouts and sideways action on the street then you surely better make alternative arragments for where this can be done. You can't change peoples desires overnight, that takes generations to forget

I think the real problem is the clear lack of any brain sense in South Australian people, not the lack of any track. People who want to drive fast go to tracks no matter where they are. I know many SA people who come over to heathcote(used to come to Calder) go to whyalla etc. The people doing it on the streets will not use a track, simply because they are braindead ****wits who dont give a **** about anyone else.

The only thing that will fix hoons is a bullet between the dafts idiots eyes.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
On that note thread closed, clearly the same group of people will always defend the actions of the morons and claim that a track (thats open a few hours a week) will magically solve everything. So to stop a "round-a-bout argument".

Status
Not open for further replies.