Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hot white G8 GT

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Their uncle is always a panel beater or mechanic who can fix it.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Um. #JustCamryThings
615F3982-C065-47F3-96ED-972B7231B132.jpeg

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Yes, he tried to stop me from taking the picture while trying to argue with me that "you can't call the police, my uncle will fix this he is a mechanic" ‍♂️
Fukwits like that should be banned from driving completely! I regularly see cars driving around that look like they have been in multiple crashes and they are nearly always Camrys.

If you’re so incompetent to be crashing on a regular basis or so wilfully ignorant to not keep your car in a reasonably serviceable condition that you are crashing into people then you should be banned from the roads.

If it was me making that decision I would ban them for life because their shitty attitude will never change as they just don’t see it as their problem and you should tiptoe around them!

Just like in your case where they are telling you that you can’t call the police. How dare they tell you that you can’t do what you’re supposed to do (call the police) and then try and stop you from recording the particulars of the incident!

How about if you don’t want people to call the police then either A) don’t crash into someone in the first place and B) make sure you’ve got insurance to cover you!

Wouldnt surprise me at all if they didn’t want you calling the police because they don’t even have a licence!

*end rant*.

Vonrottes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Fukwits like that should be banned from driving completely! I regularly see cars driving around that look like they have been in multiple crashes and they are nearly always Camrys.

If you’re so incompetent to be crashing on a regular basis or so wilfully ignorant to not keep your car in a reasonably serviceable condition that you are crashing into people then you should be banned from the roads.

If it was me making that decision I would ban them for life because their shitty attitude will never change as they just don’t see it as their problem and you should tiptoe around them!

Just like in your case where they are telling you that you can’t call the police. How dare they tell you that you can’t do what you’re supposed to do (call the police) and then try and stop you from recording the particulars of the incident!

How about if you don’t want people to call the police then either A) don’t crash into someone in the first place and B) make sure you’ve got insurance to cover you!

Wouldnt surprise me at all if they didn’t want you calling the police because they don’t even have a licence!

*end rant*.
He had a license and as soon as the officer showed up after 15-20 minutes he all of a sudden has insurance. Like my guy if you would have just given me your information we could have avoided calling the police, that literally just told us to exchange information.

My guess is he either he got insurance between trying to smash my bumper back into place and yelling at me to not call the police OR he's had so many claims he's at risk of being dropped...

Vonrottes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Well good news is repairs were approved last week at a little over $6,000 in damages... Rental car went back yesterday and I had to switch over to my Sonoma that is only supposed to go to car shows here's to hoping I get my car back soon.

Vonrottes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
When you buy a Camry, Toyota first offer a driver training course for new Camry owners

CloudyHelpfulAfricanparadiseflycatcher-max-1mb.gif
You know, having driven a Camry for a month... I get it... Your brain just kinda turns off behind the wheel...
First car I've ever gotten motion sick driving it