Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do you treat a lady ?

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS

Seeing as how this thread was derailed long ago i'll post this. Bonus points if you don't vomit.

Your an ass, Im going to be having nightmares for a month now

Last edited by a moderator:

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore
Hmm only thing is how you treat one chick wont necessarily work with another. Anyway who said you cant find a bloke on here lol, I did :p I just wasnt making it so friggin obvious and making lame threads about wanting a bloke :p

I agree what works with one person may not with another...as for starting a lame thread, well if you dont wanna read it no one forced you to. Secondly youre assuming Im single, and even if I was...I wouldnt be trolling here. There are vibrators. Id guarantee you any blokes Ive spoken to privately, Ive said nothing inapropriate, nor have I flirted.
If I want to know something I ask...if its about men, cars, life... whatever.
Ive never been the sort of female to sit in the kitchen discussing recipes or about wiping kids arses. The blokes are honest and at least upfront. Its womens bitchiness that give women a bad name.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
It's also the women who act like floozys and try to act all innocent when called out about it that give women a bad name.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
With my PENIS

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
attachment.php

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Treat them with the respect they deserve. Man's job to look after a woman, debate that if you like, but look around you in history and in nature, it's out there to see.
Two way street though, women need to respect the man as well....relationship doesn't work without give and take, understanding and respect. Treat other's how you like to be treated. Fairly simple to me really.

Anyone who you feel does not deserve respect, i.e. if they haven't treated you well or whatever, then just ignore them and move on.

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
man i lasted 19 seconds with the link and now i feel like im a faggot

04VYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY SS
I believe that Trent from punchy said it best - "bitches are like stitches, you pull em' out and they open up"..... hahaha