Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How many failed attempts to get your licence?

How many times have you failed licence tests?

• Failed L test once, Got it right the second time

Votes: 17 11.7%
  • Failed L test 2-4 Times, Got it now

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Failed L test 5+ times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Failed P test once, got it right the second time

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Failed P test 2-4 times, Got it now

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Failed P test 5+ times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass First Time

Votes: 107 73.8%

• Total voters

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Did L's in Victoria, passed first time. Moved to WA had to do L's again, passed first time then passed my P's too.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Passed my L's first time.
Got my Red P's on the second attempt (the first time i went for my reds i had failed before i even got out of the RTA yard. They plant a stop sign right at the exit of the RTA to try and fool people going for their P's, and yeh i did'nt see it and i just drove straight out, immediate fail. I did'nt expect to see a bloody stop sign just there!!!
Got my Green P's first go.

Our local Vicroads has a Stop sign about 3-4 metres before the actual intersection, its impossible to actually see whats coming, you have to stop for 3 seconds, then ease out to see the road, completly pointless, but so many people fail on it, despite every instructor taking you over it a thousand times prior.

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Got my L's On the 3rd Attempt Coz I Was In a Rush too Get Them. P's 1st Go BUT i got the most stupid points against me (i reckon she didnt want me getting a perfect score)

1 - STOPPING AT TOO MANY STOP SIGNS!!!!!!!!! Wtf woman!
2 - Not Checking The Rear View Mirror Enough When Reverse Parking (Maybe Coz You Have To Look Out The Rear Window You Dumb Whore?)

Oh Well :)

Lukeyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
Passed L's on first go (would of been on the old L's system if i had my full birth certificate at the time of the test) and P's first go too :D

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
i failed my p's twice : /

first time i drove through an orange light, apparently i had ample time too stop (bull****). So the same situation came up next set of lights, i slammed on the breaks we went screaming in the middle of the intersection, as the car came to a holt i turned nicely to the lady and said "not so much ample time to stop was there" and drover her back to the rta. she was speechless.

Oh_Your_Blind

Green means 'Earth'!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY Executive
i failed my p's twice : /

first time i drove through an orange light, apparently i had ample time too stop (bull****).
Same happened to me man. No way i was stopping in time, plus it was raining, plus some cant was up my rear.. they dont seem to get that though