Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how much to colour code bumpers

vt_on_20s

vt gone ve s2 ss ute now!
Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss s2 ute
hey guys just wondering if anyone has or know how much it would cost for a panel beater to prime and spray my exec front, side and rear skirts so they are colour coded??? or is it a do it yourself job.. if so what do i need...

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
I'd allow for about $500. Altho it's not a hard task, but u have to allow for primer/paint costs, then the oven costs, and also the labour to sand and paint them.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
if u have an air compressor and a gun and paint........then u can do a "jam job" but if u want it done 100% spot on then get a panel beater to paint it............yeah about $500 minimum sounds right..........maybe budget for a bit more and if u have leftover cash then its a bonus!

VLturbs87

1 TUFF SLE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE 333 stroker
Well I'm looking at getting the bottom half of my calais re-sprayed in the 2pac silver paint.. anything up 2 $800-$1,000 thats what i've been quoted!!

mrgem1982

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
better off finding an apprentice painter (or qualified) thats willing to do backyard work, what you want isnt a hard job at all, if you lived near me id offer to do it reasonably cheap.