Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How often do you drink? (Now with added zero option)

How many days a week (average) do you drink alcohol?

Votes: 23 18.7%

Votes: 13 10.6%

Votes: 15 12.2%

Votes: 5 4.1%

Votes: 7 5.7%

Votes: 4 3.3%

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • None

Votes: 46 37.4%

• Total voters

two-bit

old enough to mang better
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
geez id be lucky to have a pint a month, but i do enjoy that pint.

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
mon-wed I have 1 beer every night after I walk the dog when I get home from work (11pm) Its my way of winding down, Thursdays I get home at 5.30pm and Ill usually have maybe 2-3 max while having dinner/chill with the misso. Fridays and Saturdays Ill do the same, with the exception of when I go out with mates to the pub/club or have something on like a bday party etc in which case ill have maybe 6-12 beers depending how good a night it is. Lol. Only every drink TED's, or Smirnoff Blacks on the odd night out if Im rich enough. lol. Sundays Ill have 1-2, unless I had a big one sat in which case I wont have any.
Im surprised how many people on here dont drink at all. Suppose it depends on your social circles. I personally have 1 person who I know/am friends with that doesnt drink ever.

GoodTimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Thunder Sandman, 6-speed Manual
Don't need alcohol to boost confidence. Was An alco teenager also. Fresh Orange juice tastes better. Almost 10 months sober. Still don't understand why alcohol is legal yet marijuana is not.

workvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute / ve thunder
I don't think this thread should be in the pub section. Mods need to make another one called coffee shop. Ha. Good on the blokes out there not drinking. You guys must be the only ones in an overweight country without beer guts. :)

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
I have several vineyard leases in remote areas, make a living from peddling super premium wine to Australia's leading wine guys.
I drink maybe 10 times a day, sometimes 100. I have 100+tons packaged in the warehouse and 75 kilolitres in barrels... I am literally swimming in grog either sampling or showing it, yet drive home sober daily in a 500hp SSV booze bus.
My point is that it is entirely possible for people to be responsible about booze consumption and or rejection as appropriate.
Get a 'hot wire' breathalyzer from JayCar for $19.95, and pour it out, spit it out, shower in it, throw it on the roast... but you don't need to swallow it just because it's there.