Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how to get into icloud email

daisy202027

Reaction score
Members Ride
?
hi everyone

last week have lost phone and went to apple icloud on a web browser to use find my phone and couldnt remember the password and after too many times the apple id is now locked and went to re set it.

have put the verification code that comes from the phone number and thats always ok but the one that comes from email is the icloud email address thats locked therefore am un able to access it to get the code.

because of that am now having to wait a week or 2 for recovery to be complete.

is there a way to access the icloud email address while it is locked to get the code so it can happen sooner.

you got to wait a week or 2 unless you can come up with more information to save recovery time.

dont have access to another iphone or ipad and have tried before with no success other than just waiting.

need to access icloud mail to get the code to be able to recover the id and have photos and videos that am needing to rescue plus need to use find my iphone.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
This is a forum for Holden Commodores and their derivatives, you know those cars that are always on the news because some bogan is going sideways on a street... You know, like this one:

1665017695271.png

I think you need to contact Apple...

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
This is a forum for Holden Commodores and their derivatives, you know those cars that are always on the news because some bogan is going sideways on a street... You know, like this one:

View attachment 243082

I think you need to contact Apple...

Considering this was their first and only post, what chance do you think they will do what you suggested?

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Considering this was their first and only post, what chance do you think they will do what you suggested?
They won't, my reply was more of a joke because it's the first time I've seen a question like this on the forum lol... The O.P needs to contact Apple, I don't know how they expect us to somehow hack their phone

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
A bit of a thread dig... Looking at some old posts and I reckon the Chinese scammers can help the O.P out :D