Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to install cruise control

Status
Not open for further replies.

davo1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive wagon
Can anyone PM me a copy of the installation instructions? I'm in the same boat, I've got all the parts including the two looms but no instructions. I need to know where to drill the hole through the firewall and which wires go where on the instrument cluster etc. Thanks.

Zop

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec
Hi, Can I also have a copy of the manual for a VT. Thanks

Trentan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S1
Hello,

Just wondering If I could please grab a copy for the VX,

Thanks for the help

:)

nathvee22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
could someone send it to me too? where do i look to see if my VT has the wiring already on it

double00

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 vs III v8 manual ute
VS series 3 v8 manual cruise (vt roller motor and ecu stock)

ok i worked mine out!, if you have the plug under the bonnet, just purchase the cruise module plug it in and install your cable. replace you indiactor stalk with the cruise one, plug in extra stalk plug , the extra plug was there as was the one under the bonnet (mine has a level 2 dash, no digital). pop your fuse box cover under your steering wheel, i cant remember which relay (probably says cruise!!) but you need a relay the same as the electric window relay installed there (you can test it with your electric window relay). if you are an auto you are done!!!, if a manual then find a spare plug near your clutch pedal and bridge it!!!, this is the clutch crusie cutoff, without bridging it , it does not work. only problem is, when you clutch with cruise on, car revs!!!, the you have to disengage it with stalk or brake pedal. to install properly you need to run this plug in to a switch you need to install behine the clutch pedal!! good luck all it was easy as hell!!!!!!

double00

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 vs III v8 manual ute
I paid $260 for all parts!!

n3d_15

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S1
Hey guys just bought a VY Exec series 1, just wondering if i could get a copy of that manual to [email protected] first time posting on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.