Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[General] HOW TO Remove Sikaflex from Panels

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/X Wagon
I don't see the big deal. People buy things off the internet all the time. Just get the blokes phone number and address, verify that it all checks out before ordering. If it doesn't work out a quick trip to the cop shop and a few days later you should have your money back.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
I don't see the big deal. People buy things off the internet all the time. Just get the blokes phone number and address, verify that it all checks out before ordering. If it doesn't work out a quick trip to the cop shop and a few days later you should have your money back.

If only it was as simple as that. The point is that this is a how to section not buy my crap section.

hulmy29

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series 2
what if under one of the badges they used a sort of glue, can it be removed without absolutely wrecking the paint ?

Dangerous Dave

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Caprice
if your in Melbourne, i know that City Ford paint department sell them for about $9

Asa Spades

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Yea City Ford sell them on ebay...bought mine off them

Oh_Your_Blind

Green means 'Earth'!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY Executive
Sorry to hijack the thread.. But my car has Black automotive glue on the body, i was wondering if any of you knew how to remove it and post it Here.

Asa Spades

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Black Automotive Glue= Sikaflex...lol

lclynch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
so this stuff is those stupid black and red door trim thing on the VS as well right?
How did the Goo Gone work on removing the black ruber residue? I cant get rid ouf it

Asa Spades

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Yea mate its the same for all models. The goo gone was only used as a finisher after i used the wheel on the sikiflex...using it alone would do nothing to help remove it lol

lclynch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
ohm. I think I'm going to use fishing line I looked on eBay for the wheel but can't find it. So this de solve or wax and grease remover can be found in like bunnings or super cheap auto?