Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I can't stand radio music!

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
This is only going to be my first and last rant thread but this is seriously is doing my head in :bang:

We've got a radio at work and every station plays the same crap. Seriously playing the songs 10 times a day is bloody ridiculous and the crap they play is god damn awful. Guys with their high pitched voices singing like girls, happy music e.g. Black Eyed Peas Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night, the lyrics in the songs just repeating the same words over and over again. Rarely they play any half descent bands like Linkin Park, AC/DC, Smashing Pumpkins, Incubus, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Foo Fighters, Evanescence, Hilltop Hoods and I can name dozens more thats radio friendly (no swearing) but they play commerical music especially Pop Rock and R&B.

Sadly there's a reason commercial radio plays the same stuff over and over – they are PAID to play certain songs.

Will there ever be a radio station plays what we actually want to hear?

/end rant

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
I agree. Todays mainstream music is rubbish. For me its either Tripple J, Fox FM in the arvo for Hamish & Andy or my iPod/CD's.

Coxy_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VE GTS
Toatlly agree with this MaN|aC!! People wonder why i dont have any stations programmed in the headunit in my car. I would rather listen to good music than the crap they call music or constant talking that you get with radio! Lately tho ive been listenin to triple j a lil bit, less mainstream and no generic pop junk, they had me hooked on the hottest 100 countdown aswell

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
i dont think ive eer listened to radio in my car, where i used to work had the radio on 8 hours a day so you heard songs 5-10 times a day drove me ****in nuts 12 hour days were worse