Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I hate my cat....

StatOmaN

Custom Title
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Statesman
i just heard this sound outside and my cat had jumped from the roof of my car onto the house, leaving scratches and muddy footprints :ranting: so i though it was all over......not quite....hear more noises there she is standing on the gutter looking at me like "what" then when i turn my back....sneeky b^tch jumps onto the roof of my car leaving more bloody marks :b:

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
yeah my cat thinks it is fun to walk on my car too, but it won't do it unless it has walked through some nice thick mud first...grrrr.

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I've got no less than 3 cats to worry about doing that :).

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
i beat yahs all ive had a goat jump up on to my bonnet!!!

StatOmaN

Custom Title
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Statesman
damn a goat, that would have done some damage..

R

rattattack1313

[email protected] had a goat called "Al" up north...me son got industrious one day, and made a metho gun...and shot the goat...loooooool....didnt hurt it..scared the crap outa it tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Racing

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn/vp Speedway Street Sedan
Sorry guys... not wanting to brag... but i reckon i can beat that one.
Had to go home to cairns for a funeral a couple of years ago.. :cry: ............ did the hire car thing and ended up with a "bloody falcon". :mad: It was brand new with about 3500kms on the clock.Started driving it and was out on the highway, when it changed back from 4th - 2nd at about 105kms an hour... :ranting: ............. not pretty..... road was real wet and car locked up... :my: ..... managed to miss everyone and thing in sight... through sheer luck.
Rang the hire company and told them and they said they had no other cars left.... told them it was unsafe and they told me if i had an accident it would be waived because it was faulty and they didnt have an alternative!!!!!!! Went to the tablelands to meet the family and couldnt get it to their house as it was pissing rain and driveway washed out................ needed a 4x4.
Parked it out near the front fence................. and came out later to get some luggage etc........ you guessed it..... a whole bunch of goats had jumped onto the car and stoved the roof and bonnet and boot in!!!!! Man what a mess!!!!!!
To make it worse the car leaked like a sieve and had that real mouldy smell in it within a coule of days. :flame:
Returned the car and expected to get hammered for this ............... no charge!!!!
This story proves to me that there is a GOD...... and he drives a HOLDEN! :yeah: :p :drink:

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
rhino is king of mishaps

btw: mary kate (the goat) actually didn't even leave a scratch on my bonnet shes kinda thinks shes somewhere between human, dog, cat. open a car door she will get in, leave smokes or tobacco about she will deliberately go for it, house door open she will come in and eat cat and dog food

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
HMPF! At least it's your own cat DopeHat. My neighbour's cat sleeps on my car all the time because i work a lot of nights and the bonnet is warm after i get home late. Bloody thing - i hate cats!

H

holden_vp_man

yeah my cat does the same i work late come home and as soon as i walk in the door she jumps on . i stick my head out and yell CAT and she runs like nothing ive got her trained well lol :)