Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

i have seen them somewhere on a tread befor but i cant find it again

agrocm

Reaction score
where do i buy those plastic facia replacements for a new hu in vy holdens ? anyone???? thanks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll

DavoTheGreat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series ClubSport
You can get the aerpro ones from autobarn and repco, probably other places too. They're about $60. Got one in my car, does the job. However, the ebay one has a deeper bracket that you could use to screw your head unit into, otherwise you have to screw it into the car or just let it sit there like mine currently does because I'm too lazy to do anything about it (no it doesn't move anywhere, wedged in tight enough).

Here's a couple of pics of mine in the car, well in both cars actually since the closeup pic is from my old SV6 and the distant shot is in the SS. It looks better in the SS since the centre console is black instead of that stupid dark tempest colour used in the SV6.

Attachments

• Commodore SS entire dash - 080406.jpg
    Commodore SS entire dash - 080406.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 655
  • JVC head unit after facia install - 260106.jpg
    JVC head unit after facia install - 260106.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 837
V

VX_KN079

Davo the colour doesn't match like the one on e-Bay does...

And don't you know it's illegal to drive in thongs?! :D lol Barefoot is ok though (waits for more noob arguments from people who only THINK they know).

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
It's also illegal to take photos of your car stereo while driving....

I think it was parked in his driveway ;)

DavoTheGreat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series ClubSport
Wasn't driving in thongs... the SS pic was in the driveway, the SV6 was in the garage just after fitting the stereo.

HSVKEV260R8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY1 HSV Clubsport R8 M6
If you're in Melbourne in the west, drop into AutoPro in Brimbank Central (to left of eastern entrance), Station Rd Deer Park, They have them over the counter for about $40 and Calais Parcel Shelf Speaker Grilles for $30 a set. I have used a set of the grilles and they are just as good as the original Holden units at less than half the price. GO GET EM!