Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ideas for more boost please

petergl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden commodore super 6
Vtbandit. How much did it end up costing for the yella terra snout and porting the blower I'm looking at gettin that done and a cam. I just fitted a mini blizzard kit yesterday just need some finishing touches on it.

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67
ive spent 8g on mine and only make 265rwkw. is it really worth it?
i should also mention my motor is back out of the car. due to frying valves. and shitting auto boxes.

i got yella terror tower of terra intercooler. yella terra snout and 15psi pulley. hpc coated rotars. ported blower case. ported heads and manifold, 20tho over bottom with flat top hypatec pistons.
comp cam stg 2. crow cam 6.950 push rods, beehive 130lbs spring, manley retainers and vinton seals, rollmaster double chain. pacey extrators with 2 1/2 inch duel exhaust.
msd ignition coils.
man got heaps more. cant think at the moment.
thinking of putting a manual in soon. but gotta drill the crank for the dowl pins.

Please do tell me how you got 265rwkw with that combo. 265rwhp is more on the money for those mods. Not knocking it, just saying is all and I'm assuming the car has had a tune yeah? Guys are spending in excess of $10-$20000 to get around 260rwkw on an L67 and that's with them turnign the spanners themselves and not paying a mechanic. Torque is what they are good at not kw.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
Vtbandit. How much did it end up costing for the yella terra snout and porting the blower I'm looking at gettin that done and a cam. I just fitted a mini blizzard kit yesterday just need some finishing touches on it.
whats the purpose of getting the yt snout??? is it needed or just for looks??/ seems to be a waist of money when ya can put a $30hub on the stock snout and does the same thing...

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
whats the purpose of getting the yt snout??? is it needed or just for looks??/ seems to be a waist of money when ya can put a $30hub on the stock snout and does the same thing...

I think the with the modular hubs the stock snout needs to be machined if you want to go past a certain point for pulley size.

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
I think the with the modular hubs the stock snout needs to be machined if you want to go past a certain point for pulley size.
sweet. yeah ya do. i had to take a bit off with the sander to get the 16psi pulley on..... 14psi fit fine but 16 was too close