Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

idiotic prang

graham7773

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
today blacktown sydney. dopey bike rider thru the back windshield of a commodore. How do they do that. I was driving so no pix but the commodore driver will have an interesting story to tell at the pub

Locksmiff

Reaction score
today blacktown sydney. dopey bike rider thru the back windshield of a commodore. How do they do that. I was driving so no pix but the commodore driver will have an interesting story to tell at the pub
I am actually a bike rider....but I don't understand the above prang or the 2 I have had happen to me in the past. I was driving my brothers XC Van, I pulled up at a T section and felt / heard this bang bang. It was a bike rider ploughing up me rear. The wheel must have made the first bang, the helmet must have made the second. I kid you not I pulled up at the lights after the T and bang bang, another bike rider does the exact same thing.

VS-S-PACK-UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Ute
I am actually a bike rider....but I don't understand the above prang or the 2 I have had happen to me in the past. I was driving my brothers XC Van, I pulled up at a T section and felt / heard this bang bang. It was a bike rider ploughing up me rear. The wheel must have made the first bang, the helmet must have made the second. I kid you not I pulled up at the lights after the T and bang bang, another bike rider does the exact same thing.

LMFAO and found out its the same dude again.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
I used to ride bikes too, mostly its the rider not paying attention to the car infront braking and not stopping in time or at all...or the car just slamsbrakes on for whateva reason n the rider doesnt react quick enough to evade to the side. Either way its ****ed

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
This could be partly to blame with bike riders sitting far too closely to other cars, its not just bikes that do it, and its the one main thing htat shits me about driving - tail gaters.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I used to ride bikes too, mostly its the rider not paying attention to the car infront braking and not stopping in time or at all...or the car just slamsbrakes on for whateva reason n the rider doesnt react quick enough to evade to the side. Either way its ****ed

If the rider doesn't have enough time to react then the rider is traveling far to close.

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
Excuse my blatant ignorance, but are we talking about push bikes or motor bikes here?