Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Idiots around us

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Although abit of topic, my girlfriend works at maccas herself and gets a discount of 20% if we purchase stuff from any maccas in NSW. We were at one maccas and we were using her card and complety screwed over this young girl. I ordered a XL coke (they use to do them dont no bout now) and gave her the correct amount of money. She proceeded to give me back more then half of what had given her. I paid 55c in total.

That must have changed, it used to be $50% off

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I'm a firm believer that every business that deals in sale should have 2 lines, standard easy line, and head**** line. Head**** line should charge a premium to have to deal with you. Said person in your story is head**** line guy!

Very true.

My other pet hate, those DIY checkouts at Woolies, Coles, etc. FFS people if you are so retarded and slow that you need the attendant there for each item of your fully laden trolley, use the friggin' normal checkouts.

Kn10

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ SV6
I once ordered some Maccers for myself and my girlfriend and the total came to $16ish (dont remember exactly). I gave the employee a $20 and they gave me $4 change... plus the original $20.... and then the food
I got free Maccers and paid $4 to eat it :/

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
I always give extra if it works out i can minimise the silver coins i get back (or gold). All the ones around here seem to understand what the extra coins are for.

Although i had one where i paid for petrol with a $50, and got $44 dollars change (the petrol was $44)

Nice.

today i found out if my staff discount card doesnt work at shell i can get what i want for free (except petrol and smokes)