Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

If this isnt road rage over a mistake i dont know how to drive.

con7502003

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5ltr
hey haveavb you may have made a little mistake by not spotting the guy but hey **** happens if you chased down every guy that cut you of or caused a near miss well were would we all be. i drive a b double for a living and the amount of **** that happens in front of us is unbeleivable but do
we chase them down and abuse them hell no. so long story short dont give it another thought hes got probs not you

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
I guess next time you'll make the effort to adjust your mirrors. Personally I feel odd when one of my mirrors aren't set to my liking.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
What? Quoted out of context?

You have MIS-QUOTED me. Change it before I report it. I did not say "I blow dudes that get pissed off at me. LOL! :D"

Can i put the bit above in a sig, since it does say that, in full, without removing and words from said phrase..\

Me too , or i either blow them or put a finger to my lips and say shhhhhhhh

Oh.. Come one

Can i please have one or both?

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Dayvo's is worse than CSP's!

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air

2005vzute

Djabringyagrogalong
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2005 VZ Ute M6
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's ****in hilarious ahaha..i seriously couldn't breathe for a minute when i saw VKCOMMO's wanted signature, hahahahaha...i want it, but dw, im not gunna steal it hahahahahahha, still laughing

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I blow dudes that get pissed off at me a kiss, wink and wave. LOL! :D

1. The structure of that sentence is bad, if someone only skims and reads the first bit is suggests you perform fellatio on people who piss you off. :p
2. You don't happen to drive a Merc wagon do you? lol!

Had an incident recently with some idiot trying to run me off the road and then blowing me kisses, I pulled over to have a chat, he wasn't so keep after all and drove over a gutter, speed down a road and hide down a side street instead.

To the OP, getting angry at someone because they are pissed off at you isn't really logical. And by the sound of some of your other posts, i highly doubt you and your mate where completely innocent.

Plus, maybe he was looking for something to throw at your car, maybe he was looking for that sawn-off he used the other week to remove someones face with.

Best bet, ignore and drive on, if someone is tailgating you, pull over and let them pass or pull off down a side street or something if it's bothering you that much.

I usually just drop about 20kmph under the speed limit, they usually just go around and speed off.