Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

immobiliser problems please help

mr_vl

Reaction score
Members Ride
86 VL CALAIS
hey guys im installing a 3 point immobiliser i picked up ive conected one of the points of immobiliser and rest of alarm but got to dark to finish to day so i tried to start the car but got nothing it wont start

each immobiliser point has 2 wires so what i did was cut starter motor wire at ignition and place each wire at each end as i would think is right, is it ??

any ideas out there, any one got knowedge on immobilisers
Cheers

Chirpstr

A new project attack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina M5, VP M5
I think one would be for fuel pump and other would be for starter.
Well I think that's how it was like with the VL... Purple wire and red wire maybe??

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
I think i get what your saying, each point on the imobiliser unit has 2 wires and you run them to a wire like the starter and cut it and join the 2 wires into the 2 ends you now have. That sounds ok to me, too me it sound like the imobiliser is just a set of switched contacts, you should ba able to get a multimeter on the 2 wires and see if it opens and closes as you enable and dissable the unit, might help give you a clue too whats happening