Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse Blue SV6. HEAAAAPPS OF MODS :)

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Thanks Coxxy =D

I have some big plans for the car in the new year when I get back from OS....

Stay tuned for updates :p

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
So the car is full stock spec for now as I just cleared another canary!! I will be leaving it like this for about a month or so.........

1ec37d76.jpg

In the mean time I will be getting my rims powder coated black and just collecting a few bits for the car (HBD lip & HSV bonnet strip) before the car goes to the paint shop to get the flutes in and bonnet/ bar resprayed.

The biggest update in the next month though will be bags all round from TSS including front and rear with accuair self leveling (with touch pad), 3/8" lines, twin 480c compressors & a 5gallon tank. Which will be fully engineered aswell.

Also started the black conversion and painted my badge the other day..

6d510c95.jpg

So some pretty big updates coming up :) Cant wait..

Last edited:

SVTato

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz SV6 with statesman/caprice front end.
Looks really good. I will keep watching this real good build. Can't wait to see the performance stuff. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a.vy!

Reaction score
Members Ride
In the mean time I will be getting my rims powder coated black and just collecting a few bits for the car (HBD lip & HSV bonnet strip) before the car goes to the paint shop to get the flutes in and bonnet/ bar resprayed.

The biggest update in the next month though will be bags all round from TSS including front and rear with accuair self leveling (with touch pad), 3/8" lines, twin 480c compressors & a 5gallon tank. Which will be fully engineered aswell.
All the same stuff Im getting done :D Its all been ordered I cant wait either :) Getting the bags engineered so hopefully I cant be defected into the future :)

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Nice man, you going with the TSS kit aswell? bit pricey but will be worth it :)

DSLXIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7l
not sure about where your at, but engineered bags are only engineerable because the car lifts to legal height while driving, if you drive with it lowered you can still be defected
atleast thats what its like in sydney

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
Yes, but if you drive aired out you deserve to cop a defect.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
yeah thats fair enough but i reckon you could just sneak with it lowered then when cops are around or its a busy weekend and theres plenty out just lift them up lol

im keen to hear how the bags go as im seriously considering installing them in my next ute which will be a vz thunder v8 (no point doing it to my current one if i sell it in a year aye haha)

a.vy!

Reaction score
Members Ride
not sure about where your at, but engineered bags are only engineerable because the car lifts to legal height while driving, if you drive with it lowered you can still be defected
atleast thats what its like in sydney
Well Ive got a local engineer and in QLD as long as the control is located in the boot or somewhere it cant be accessed whilst driving then he is happy to give me a modplate and approve it.

DSLXIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7l
you can get rear drop in bags with controls in the boot and no switches in the cabin, and i dont think it needs to be engineered? but still, driving aired out, voids the engineers cert either way and you will cop a defect for it, not good for your bags to drive that low anyway