Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse Blue VZ SS - Supersports on!!

Mate44

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
Look like your tyres are Achilles ATR Sports? How do you like them? Will probably go with them when I get my new wheels.

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Look like your tyres are Achilles ATR Sports? How do you like them? Will probably go with them when I get my new wheels.

My son has those fitted to the sigs on his VY, he says there good in the dry but can be very slippery in the wet when road is only slightly wet, greasy.
He says there ok once all the road grime has washed away or if its bucketing down, they seem to push out the water ok.
He reckons mine on Falken 452s is much more predictable especially in any wet conditions.
We do have different suspension setups, mine is softer with HSV Luxury springs, Koni shocks and big 30/18mm sway bars, his is Kings SL springs, Monroe GT Sports shocks and my old HSV 28/14mm swaybars.

surrender

Reaction score
Members Ride
On the hunt
I would agree with the fella above, they aren't the greatest in the wet but they aren't unsafe. I spent a while looking around for cheap tyres that weren't dodgy and dangerous in the rain and I got these for $120 a corner fitted. Can't complain at that price for 20's and I have found them to be great for the price. I'll give you a better review once I have spent some time on them but for now I'm stoked.

Mate44

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
That's good. I heard they aren't too bad and last quite well, so great for the price!

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
getting 19's fitted in a few days,achilles tyres that is so its good to hear some good reports about them cheers