Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

IN Dash LCD Screen

kodakmomentz

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VY SS
kk didn't look close enough...still look like the screen is perminantly set in to the dash but anyway. how cool would it be to just have a screen which plays all the audio visual stuff and can control the climate in the car with a touch of a button on the screen...mmmm...sounds like a project :)

breast69au

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
buy a ford cause they have that in there luxury models

03vyPplater

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY V6 Ute
tsk tsk you said the 4 letter f word.

and yeh to whoever said they want to put a screen in the top console, ive looked into it before, and unless you have no budget its not worth it.

breast69au

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
agree'd because you would have to make something from scratch, wheres its easier to modify the gps surround down the bottom

Egnitevt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S1 S-03
I want to remove the stock sterio in my VY S and put a dvd screen in dash however it looks hard to install bymyself so idono what to do...might have to get the guys to do it for me at the store...arrr

breast69au

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
where are you cause it aint that hard to do, im sure for a carton of cold ones someone in the forums will help you to install it

Last edited: