Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

indicator issue

montkrewsoulja

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
hi all i have a annoying issue at the moment with my indicators not wanting to work at all and i cant find the problem i have looked and taced everything back still nothing jiggled wiggled and diconnected and reconnected and still nothing theres a sound when i signal left or right but it sounds like its struggling and buzzing if anyone has a answer or had it happen to them i would gladly take the advice...... thank u

crazywog

XR6 TURBO KING
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 TURBO she needs a tissue achoo
check ur fuze box maybe ur fuse has gone if not replace ur left and right indicator stag ( switch thingy ) i replaced mine and it fixed the exact same problem and also was a fuse.

montkrewsoulja

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
were abouts is the stag located and what does it look like and i checked the fuse and its fine???

VSIIBerlinaL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
Indicator stalk its the thing you use to turn the indicators on.

James39

Gave up on VL's
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Acclaim & 1992 Holden Barina
The hazard lights are on the same connection and if that has an issue then your indicators will not work....
I suggest checking the switch for the hazard lights.

montkrewsoulja

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
There's three severed wires in the indicator stick but I think there for cruise control and I never use it ever, the hazards are ok aswell and so is the flasher relay so I'm running out of options haha

montkrewsoulja

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
It's got a very slight discoloration on one of the pronges but other then that it's ok and works for the hazards hmmmm anybody how much it cost to replace the entire indicator stick I think that's where the issue is

VSIIBerlinaL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
Have a look on eBay there around 20 bucks or so depending if you have cruise control