Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Installing Wireless Reverse Camera.

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
playing around with the harness i mean just needed to find out wchich wires did what since he had aftermarket tail light sett up and it was absolute ****... and it had a solid block connector.......

yes all you need to know what is thhat the reverse ligth wires. :) and DONT cut. just slice off the lastic around it carefully and solder the wires in and either heat shrink which is pest option, or electrical tape whcih you will probably have to youse :) ill see tommoroow if i can get to the wires :)
Ohhh Cool, when you say play around with the harness what do you exactly mean?

I read the instructions, all I need to know is which cable is the reverse light?, can someone take a picture of their car and highlight the wires I need to cut, can this be done witheout cutting the wires?

Thanks again for all the help.

kunalraiker

Reaction score
Members Ride
None
playing around with the harness i mean just needed to find out wchich wires did what since he had aftermarket tail light sett up and it was absolute ****... and it had a solid block connector.......

yes all you need to know what is thhat the reverse ligth wires. :) and DONT cut. just slice off the lastic around it carefully and solder the wires in and either heat shrink which is pest option, or electrical tape whcih you will probably have to youse :) ill see tommoroow if i can get to the wires :)

I managed to find the wires, green is for red and black for black.Installed the reverse camera successfully.
Thanks Guys!