Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Interior Colour

bdj_007

Foose
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2002 Holden VX Equipe SII
Hello all,
i'm just wondering how do i find what colour the interior of my vx 02 equipe is. i thinks its charcoal, but i don't know!
and help will be appriceated.
cheers

xtr3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V 3.6L
If its that standard grey colour
its called Pewter as far as im aware.
if you ring up your local holden dealer, quote them the last 8 digits or so of your VIN number, they will tell you all you need to know about your car

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
On your compliance plate there is a code thats labeled TRIM quote that number and holden will tell you what the colour is...

bdj_007

Foose
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2002 Holden VX Equipe SII
was 81I - ANTHRACITE. cos $50 for a new bloody console! only because the clip and the spring were screwed :(

njnathan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT C/SPORT 5.0L 5Spd
It is one of the less common interior trims. Try a few different suppliers you may find one in stock cheaper
Barry Bouke Holden in Warragul Victoria, has a wide range of New/old stock in original parts, try ebay they list there, contact them direct to find out what they have, you might get lucky new OEM parts
Which part is $50, for the whole console that would be cheap, must be from a wreckers