Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Intermittent Wipers Not Working

ROSSRAY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX EQUIPE
low speed works, high speed works, but when on intermittent it acts as if it is on low speed. I have checked the two wiper relays and one wiper fuse in the engine bay fuse box, pulled the wiper switch out (which seemed to be ok), opened it up, cleaned it and put it back but it is still doing the same thing. I have also checked other fuses in the engine bay fuse box and the rear battery fuse box and they all seem ok.

Any ideas?
change wiper motor for a new one had same problem wont retun to park position $100 through holden fault is high resistance should be 0 or near 0 ohms if you use a multimeter (two wire go to park switch on wiper motor) in low speed or high speed and you don t get a 0 k reading you need a new motor i tried one from the wrecker and it had the same problem, after fitting a new motor fixed 25/11/2013.

NissanSilvia

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
My 2nd motor lasted about 9 months before the problem came back and I replaced it again with a low km 2nd hand one from the wrecker's.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Mine does the same thing. I switch them on and they wipe once, then stop for like 3-4 seconds and then wipe again. All the time! Start... then stop... start... then stop.

My turn signals do the same... switch on, then switch off, switch on... then back off again!