Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Introducing Michelle my new kitten

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
Here is a little poem I wrote at a sad time in my life. I hope you get some solace from it.

Loss of a loved one

Now the time has come for the risen sun to go down,
all who cared, all who loved, can only frown.
For so long did that sun so brightly shine,
and on its warmth and its glow we did dine.

It’s not so easy to accept the rolling clouds,
that appear to form a never ending sky of shrouds.
But rest assured that those clouds which seem so near,
will fade away and make an Angel seem so clear.
Really beautiful poem :)

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Sorry for your loss mate, but hopefully this helps you find some happiness!

we've got 7! who are all part of our family, we'd be devastated if we lost any of them.

We don't have kids, so we are just crazy cat people, once you get attached it's hard to let go....and strays seem to keep finding us then becoming part of the family (we don't even try they just seem to find us).

We even had a stray who came with our house when we bought it (she was not....alone so we ended up with kittens). She'd been living under the deck malnourished.

263627693_10158001505350163_812566690161366009_n.jpg

261216104_10157984719755163_476889394218137225_n.jpg

198678095_10157704858950163_3962961743551744468_n.jpg

193589844_10157680606440163_3910890540285042187_n.jpg

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Sorry to hear about your loss...After 23 years, it must be really difficult...

If your devotion to your late partner is anything to go by, that kitten will be spoilt rotten

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
Sorry to hear about your loss...After 23 years, it must be really difficult...

If your devotion to your late partner is anything to go by, that kitten will be spoilt rotten
It was extremely hard on the first month in January I couldn't stop crying throughout the whole entire month.

And especially when I visited Cranbourne where I always went to visit her all the places that I went to for the whole 23 years and all these other suburbs such as Dandenong narre Warren ,fountain gate and all these other places parts I will eventually get over her I have been making prays to her every single night since she passed away which hopefully she gets them prayers.

After she passed away in January I virtually did a huge replacing everything and withdraw $10,000 from my super money to replace my clothing phone and virtually everything that I haven't done for a very long time.

Well spoil my new kitten massively later on today after settling her in which was spending $300 on toys food and everything and I still need to register her as well in my local council.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Rainbow Bridge.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the Animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigour. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more in to the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....