Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Iphone5 or Samsung galaxy s4?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I have a Samsung S3 & hate it, worst phone I ever had. It's a #### to message on!

Then just download a new messanger app. I personally love GoSMSPro.

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
That's stupid, you have to download a third party app to make messaging features easier.

Just get an iPhone and get it over and done with, Samsung are not smartphones. There is nothing smart about them. They are useless, I've tried both the S3 and S4....as much as the S4 is lightning fast, it is just too fragile.

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
Uh oh...here comes the apple sheep.

markbaja

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec & SZ Territory Diesel
Bah bah isheep.....

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
That's stupid, you have to download a third party app to make messaging features easier.

Just get an iPhone and get it over and done with, Samsung are not smartphones. There is nothing smart about them. They are useless, I've tried both the S3 and S4....as much as the S4 is lightning fast, it is just too fragile.

OK I'll bite.

And yet millions of people use the factory app with no dramas. Also what is the point of having an app market if you don't take advantage of it and use app that are fun/easier/better/wanted?

If Samsungs aren't "smartphones", then what does an iPhone do that makes it a "smartphone"?

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
It does what a phone is supposed to do, everything you want in a simple phone just smarter and more convenient.

A Samsung provides all these silly gidgets and gadgets which are pretty much useless for something that sits in your pocket.

An iPhone is nice and simple and still provides everything on a demand, a Samsung might as well but takes a handful to work your way around it, example in emergencies.

Its just too large for a "phone", easily breakable with or without a casing.

But at the end it is everybody for their own.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
I have a Samsung S3 & hate it, worst phone I ever had. It's a #### to message on!

You can't blame the phone for your technology-illiteracy.

After having an iPhone for 4 years and recently upgrading to the Galaxy S4, I can definitely say I won't be going back any time soon, everything is just so easy to customize.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
My opinion, no need to a be a dick about it.

Well you did just call a phone that has all the same features and capabilities (more in my opinion cos I do stuff on my S3 that can't be done on Apple) as an iPhone "not a smartphone" so you did kind of bring it on yourself.

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
Well you did just call a phone that has all the same features and capabilities (more in my opinion cos I do stuff on my S3 that can't be done on Apple) as an iPhone "not a smartphone" so you did kind of bring it on yourself.

You kidding me or what?

Did you not read what I said? How was I bringing anything onto myself?

I've used both phones and find an iPhone actually smarter than any Samsung made. It's makes calls, texts and can watch videos etc much more efficiently than any Samsung.

Who really needs all that crap in Samsung at the end of the day?

Like I said it was my opinion, and nobody needs to be a dick about it. Put down your own opinion to benefit the OP or just move on. Simple