Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is now the cheapest time to get a VFII Redline?

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
Early release's are handled by the Holden staff in each respective state. Essentially a dealer puts on a car as a 'demo' and the normal holding period is 45 days before this matures. When an early release comes into play, basically the dealer calls up and asks for the 45 day restriction to be lifted and 99% of the time it's given an ok on the spot, no questions asked as long as the dealer isn't doing it on every demo. As of yesterday they've tightened up on this across the board. Dealers will only be paid demo bonuses on MY17 Colorado, MY17 Trailblazer, MY17 Astra and MY17 Barina. There won't be any extras at the end of the month either, plus dealers need to stick strictly to their allocation.

Sounds like your dealer is in a bit of pain if they've agreed to an early release on your deal, because Holden now won't pay, based on what has been sent out yesterday.

sucks to be them then I guess as I have my contract so they will have to honour it!!