Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jacks Voodoo VE SV6 Ute (picture heavy)

jackarmour

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute
Why haven't I seen this thread before?

Looks good mate, you've clearly put a lot of work into it and it shows.

Big thumbs up to tackling the bags yourself as well mate. I'll be sure to follow this thread more closely.

Thanks mate, really appreciate it!
If you look at the picture above with my car in the garage you'll see to the left of the car just to the left of the red door there's a bike seat. Bumped the bike as i was checking something at the back tyre tonight.. bike fell onto car. 6 years old and she has her first dint. Fuming.

jackarmour

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute
Just a few random pics..

Picked up some blue festoon LEDs for behind the seats, and a white one for the centre light, looks heaps more modern.

Spent today after work trying to find some clunks and noises that are coming from the suspension. Took a few pics while i was there. Rear tyres are cambered as, will need replacing ASAP.. Ground down the forward facing edges of the plate that sits on top of the control arms in the TSS kit to ensure the bag doesn't get cut on the sharp edge when driving too low/aired out. I did this on my last bagged ute - works well and i reckon anyone with a TSS kit should take the 15 mins to do it as it might save you having to buy a new bag. Still having clearance issues - will get Pete from Phat Guard Rolling to do some more work on them soon. Plates are on the way. Exhaust has copped some low driving abuse too lol

Yes i know my wheels need repainting, they were like that when i got them and i haven't been arsed to fix it yet lol
Yes i know my car is filthy, the road to get in and out of my house has been ripped up for roadworks and its been raining non stop the past few days.. its essentially a mud track to get home. Need a daily.

My mates imported 1JZ Toyota Crown wagon on the coldest day the world has ever felt at work the other day.. thought it was too sick of a picture not to share.

jackarmour

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute
Bit of an update, nothing super major happening.

My plates arrived, some would have seen them on Facebook. Im not going to put them on the car until my bags are engineered, or i'll get seriously picked on by the boys in blue lol.
Installed a Kicker Comp Rt sub in ready made slimline box with a CX600.1 to power it and the remote bass control. Didn't take any install pictures, but it isn't like it was an in-depth build or anything - just straight off the shelf to give me a little more bass. I do like the remote bass control so i can turn it pretty much fully off when listening to talkback radio or the like.
Tonight i caught up with Pete from Phat Guard rolling and he did a little more massaging of the rear guards to try and get my wheels to clear fully. Improvement, but still resting on the rear bar join area. 20x10 with 35 offset is proving a pain to fit whilst keeping the guards nice and not hacked up.

One of my mates has swung me his stockies so i can get the Inovits off and repaint them! Finally! Will go white again, but will go a pure blue pearl over the top before clear coat. Will also be interesting to see how low the ute goes on stockies! Excited to see some bogan-spec pictures hahaha

Here's some random pics from my camera roll